🥺💔Over?!💔🥺

Start from the beginning

She wasn't able to handle the fight between ashwineyy and thangam. Moreover she wasn't able to digest ashwineyys words... as she was drowned in her tears.. her phone started ringing. She looked up to see pavi calling...

She knew she was the only person that can comfort her right now. She quickly picked up the phone and started sobbing to pavi explaining earthing that just happened. Pavi hung up and rushed to our mannis house

Within 5 mins there was knocks on chellams door she quickly opened to see pavi standing there. She hugged pavi tightly and cried her heart out. Pavi understood how hurt she was.... Pavi comforted her and our chellama slept without knowing...

Pavi slowly tucked sivu in her bed and closed the door. She told the others in the house sivu was a bit upset they nodded and within that pavi left the house and called pugazh to know what's actually going on....

*Few Hours Later*(Sivus pov)
I woke up by noises coming from my window. I rub my eyes and checked the time it was abt 7:38. I realized I slept in I got out of bed with no emotion.

I freshen up then notice a dress on the side of my bed. I slightly smiled knowing it was pavi. I then went to take a quick shower and changed into...

Once I finished without any emotion I got out of my room and headed to the terrace to get some fresh air

Once I finished without any emotion I got out of my room and headed to the terrace to get some fresh air. I stood there in the cold breeze... the tears started flowing once more just thinking abt everything that happened tdy...

As I was in my thoughts it was broken by a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see rakshan anna. I couldn't even look him in the eyes.. I looked down but then he lifted my face and began...

Rakshan- Thangam... inga paaru...
I looked at him numb

Rakshan- inga paaru thangam enaku unmela kovameyy ila... enaku theiryum avana paathi... aven yellaryum ipdi thaan yemathuvan... unaku inniku purijirukomnu nenaikuren...
He says in a irritated tone while the moments from tdy played in my head once again...

Rakshan- Thangam... nee na sona eppavuneyy mara pechu kekamata... na un nallathuku thaan pandren... na onu sonna kepiya?...
He asks me...

Sivu- sollu na...
I say looking at him...

Rakshan- aven namakku vendam thangam... nallikeyy officela irrunthu... unaku purinjurukumnu nenaikuren... ana athuku nee vela pakka koodathunu sollala aven company vendam... athey maatri avanum vendam...💔
He says shattering my heart... tears formed in my eyes but I controlled it and began...