9/11 ~ Tommy Oliver

Wednesday, 12th, 2001, 2:28 AM, Takapuna, New Zealand, The Oliver Household.

The group therapy for adults kept me a few more hours than I wanted it to. Duncan was going to be asleep in the waiting room. For a 2 year old she was good at sleeping and staying late at things and making it fun for herself. I sometimes think other parents; look at me as a dad who does nothing with his kid. The News was on when I walked out. I saw Duncan crying and a office lady trying calm her down. Why was she crying? "Hey, Dun." I say. "Daddy Look." She told me. "Oh shoot." I say. "Bruce." She says. She knew all our friends. "C'mon we'll go call him." I say.

Bruce Wayne. A friend of mine. The Guy sometimes can't tell who his real friends are. I am one of his real friends.

I carry her to the car. We get in the Jeep. My car showed off my glory days as a ranger. The main color is green, white racing stripes, red leather seats and stearing wheel cover. My phone rang. "Hello, Thomas Oliver here. Oh Bruce Hey, what happened in America?" I ask. I felt the rain fall. "A Terror Attack Twin Towers. Tommy I think you should come back to America." He said. "No, not yet. If I came back what would happen with me, PTSD Remember?" I Say.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand why you're so harsh these days?" He asks. "Life." I say. "Okay Life, I could just have you live here with me Tommy. Be my advisor for things. Overlook Bat inc., things." He said to me. "No." I say.

"Why not?" He asks. "Bruce goodbye."

"Duncan how was your day?" I ask. "Good okay." She says. "Yours?" She asks. "Sucky." I say. "Oh." She said. Bruce made my day/night sour so that was mood. I'm gonna call, Jason.

What time is it for him? I check the time zones clocks on the phone; 7:28 AM. Okay I'm calling him. I call his homephone. I was in my home, he didn't answer but someone else, "Hey, Tommy." It was Kimberly. What? When did this happen?

"Hi, Kim." I say. "The Twin Towers." I say. "What?" She was in shock. "I'm sorry I have to go." She turned off the phone. I got Duncan ready for Bed, and I took her into her room, and tucked her in. I went to my room. I got in bed I started thinking about Bruce's offer until my eyes shut, but also how couldn't believe my old Country had a terror attack. Why would someone do this?