then you went downstairs and luke gave you your breakfast and then you helped him put your stuff in the limo and then you went to school then Uraraka and momo hugged you and you hugged back then they saw you suitcases and momo said this.

momo: Miranda is any of that clothes.

Miranda: yes the first one is  clothes and the second one is shoes , third one is just stuff i need for camp and hero custom.

then she nodded and they put your stuff on the bus then aizawa came with the guys then they put there stuff on the bus then mineta came towards you this.

mineta:miranda who are you sitting with on the bus.

Miranda: i don't know.

tenya:angelcakes did you cerberus.

Miranda: no i was in olympus,not in the underwrold.

tenya nodded and then you felt someone poke your cheek and it was shoto and he looked sad and happy.

Miranda: how was it.

shoto:he is mad and i am grounded and he i visted my mom.

Miranda: you went to go visit aunty rai.

then he nodded and told you what happened and then mina saw your phone and asked if you can go on it and you nodded and then a app pop and it said song witer app and mina screamed and you teleported to her and she said this.

mina: you write songs .

that cought everyboy attention and they all looked at you and mina kept rolling down the other songs and she became more happy.

momo: why did you not tell us you can write songs.

Uraraka went over to mina and looked at some of the songs and she also looked at you happy,

Miranda: i did not think it was important.

Uraraka: this is very much important , we have 20 mins before we leave so can you sing one of the songs pls.

then all the girls bgged you and so did some of the guysand you gave in and then mina wanted you to sing the song on your phone that said some one you loved and then you nodded and started singing this

{i don't own this video i just like the person singing it}

then when you were done everybody looked at you shocked then denki said this.

denki:my ears are in happy land,i knew you could sing but not like that.{said with while blushing}

Miranda:thanks denki.