Chapter 1

"Hey, you!" A boy with white hair and scars shouts at a first-year "Isn't that the president of the Volleyball club" the student whispers to others "U-Uh H-hello I am-m Tanjiro I am n-new to this school" A red hair boy greets being scared, covering his little sister "Come here!" the boy says dragging Tanjiro and his little sister. "Listen up I am taking you to the council meeting room since this is your first time here and I don't give a fuck, and call me Sanemi," Sanemi says.

"I am here" Sanemi shouts throwing the kids on the ground "Ara, you shouldn't do that to the poor kids Sanemi," A girl with long hair and two butterfly clips says "Nezuko! Are you okay?" Tanjiro asks in a worried tone "Yes Oniichan" Nezuko says getting up and giving a dirty look to Sanemi. "Are you two okay, here wipe that dust?" A girl with blue-green eyes says giving a handkerchief "Thank you Mako san" they both thanked her "Now now I don't have time for shit, Tomioka tell me why did you bring them in our meeting room" A boy with different eye color said in an irritated tone "Nothing we just wanted to meet them, they will be gone in 5 mins" a peach hair boy said "Everyone meet, my nephew and niece Tanjiro and Nezuko" a cold voice said. Everyone was shocked by the news except for Sabito and Makomo. "Ara ara such a lovely sibling Kanao and her friends will love to play with them," A girl with beautiful purple eyes said in awe "Kyaahhh! I know right Shinobu they are so cute!!" Mitsuri said, "I AGREE!" Rengoku exclaimed. The siblings bowed "Konichiwa I am Tanjiro and this is Nezuko, we both have been transferred to this high school since the village doesn't have one, Giyuu san has helped us a lot." Tanjiro greeted. Nezuko went and hugged Giyuu, Makomo, and Sabito. "I hope you both are comfortable in this flamboyant school," Uzui said. "OH GOD YOU BOTH ARE SO CUTE WAIT TOMIOKA SAN, CAN I INTRODUCE THEM TO US?" Mitsuri asked while shouting. "Sure, I don't mind," Tomioka said as he went near the window looking out.

"YAY THANK YOU TOMIOKA SAN," She said "Hello my lovely children I am third-year Mitsuri Kanroji but you can call me Mitsuri, I am also the president of the cooking club, this is third-year Obanai Iguro he is the vice president of the cooking club, and this is third-year Kyojuro Rengoku he is the president of the History club!" she exclaimed pointing at them, Tanjiro greeted them and then looked at the butterfly ladies "Oh! And these are the Kocho sisters, third-year Kanae Kocho president of the botany club and that is third-year Shinobu Kocho president of the science club" She added, Nezuko and Tanjiro smiled at them and then looked at Uzui and Sanemi "That is third-year Uzui Tengen president of the art club and third-year Sanemi Shinazugawa President of the volleyball team" Uzui gave a thumbs up to the siblings and Sanemi just looked away.

Then they finally saw the trio "And finally the main student of the school third year Makomo she is the Secretary of the student council third-year Sabito vice president of the school and third year...... Tomioka Giyuu President of this school." The trio was standing in front of the window and then they heard thunder making it look dramatic but realistic. "AND THAT'S DONE!" Mitsuri squealed.

"Since you both are related to someone who is in the council group, we are gonna add you both to a group it's called the Key group," Makomo said "Don't worry Kocho's little sister, Sanemi's little brother, Rengoku's little brother are there" Sabito added "It doesn't mean that if you are related to someone who is in the council group it takes a lot of hard work to join this club but it's easy for the people who are related to someone in the council, 3 people have joined without any help," Giyuu said coldly. "Hai! They all are the first year like you let me bring them" Shinobu said, two girls and 4 boys came in "Meet them this is Kanao" Kanae pointed at a girl with black hair and a pony on the side "Aoi" she pointed at a girl with pigtails "AND I AM INOSUKE!!" A boy yelled "Shut up Inosuke" Aoi smacked his head "YOU WANT TO FIGHT COME HERE PIGTAILS" he yelled "Now, now there is a new member and your gonna act like this" Sabito said being scary, the kids gulped "Sorry Sabito san" they muttered "This is Zenitsu, Genya and Senjuro" Sabito said pointing at them "Hello everyone I am the nephew of Giyuu san, Tanjiro Kamado and this is my little sister Nezuko Kamado." Tanjiro said smiling "Meeting is dismissed you all can go back to your classes now," Giyuu said as everyone left the room except for him and Shinobu.

"Tomioka san," she says trying to grab his attention by poking him "Kocho no." "Tomioka san I am asking very politely past three days." She tried keeping her temper "My answer is still no; we can't have a science exhibition in the middle of the volleyball contest" he says while checking some papers. Her forehead was filled with veins popping out 'He does have a point but seriously science is way fun than this shitty volleyball club' She thinks before doing anything stupid. "Okay then Tomioka san you win," she says sighing in defeat, "Happy to hear your understanding go to your classes I am heading out bye," he says leaving.

"I am sure she is up to something stupid" Tomioka mutters while going to his class. "I am sorry Urokodaki sensei, I had a meeting," Tomioka says before entering the class while bowing. Urokodaki nods giving him a sign to sit down. He sits down to his seat beside Sabito and Makomo. "Hey man what were you doing with Shinobu alone~," Sabito asks smirking, Makomo playfully pokes Giyuu's shoulder. Giyuu rolls his eyes "She was talking about that science exhibition and stop with that shitty teasing she is dating Douma" Giyuu said in a very annoyed and bored tone. 'Ship ruined why the fuck is she interested in that ugly Elsa' Makomo and Sabito thought in a disappointed tone and a meme face.

"Class dismissed" the teacher dismissed the students. "Oh, look the president and his friends are here" all the students were muttering while "They all look so cool" the kids were seeing them with their eyes sparkling. Makomo was just waving at the kids and Sabito was smiling at them, in the meantime, Giyuu was getting annoyed by the girls surrounding him. Someone snatched his hand and was running away from the girls they finally stopped when the sight was clear "No need to thank me Tomioka san" Shinobu cried out panting "I wasn't gonna thank you anyways" he said "And this is exactly why no one likes you" she said with a smirk "You doesn't mean everyone" he said putting his books in the locker.

"Shinobu chan!!!" Douma said hugging her tightly "Hi babe" Douma whispered in her ear "H-hello babe do you need something?" she asked meanwhile Tomioka was just watching the couple "she looks uncomfortable, let her go," Tomioka said looking at Douma "why are you jealous that you don't have a girlfriend," Douma said "No I am not and at least I don't cheat and be clingy," he said leaving, this is a sentence made Shinobu surprised "so you really did cheat on me huh?" she said looking at Douma "Are you seriously gonna believe him?" he said in a nervous tone "Not only you, my two sisters my best friends and him," she said in the verge of tears "Douma lets break up I can't handle this anymore," she said crying. Douma took her hand and started walking aggressively "Douma let me go!" she couldn't get off his tight grip.

Douma saw Giyuu he went up to him and then he punched him in the nose "the heck" Giyuu said getting up from the ground "Because of you! Shinobu doesn't like me" Douma yelled "You like her I know it!!" Douma added "Don't you dare take him in our matter" Shinobu cried out to Douma. Giyuu came back in sense and looked at Kocho crying he knew exactly what was happening "Leave me out of this" Giyuu said "YOU BASTARD!" Douma said as he landed one more punch on Giyuu's face. "Douma!" Shinobu yelled at him still trying to get off his grip, at this point Giyuu was angry. Douma threw Shinobu on the ground as she winced in pain. Giyuu tightened his grip and was about to punch the guy really hard until......

Hehe cliff hanger bye bye

End of the chapter

A/n=  I was really scared to post this lol 

What must have happened?