"Take the wheel," Brian tells Mia after he took the roof off of the car.
"What do you mean?" Mia asks him confused.
"Put your foot on the gas! I'm gonna get him. Put your foot on the gas!" Brian tells her.
"Okay! Okay!" Mia yells as Brian climbs out onto the door before she takes his seat.
"Come on. Keep it steady," Nathan tells Mia as he watches his brother.
"I got it!" Mia yells as she drives beside the truck.
"All right, hold on, Vince," Brian yells at him. "He's having a hard time holding on. Get me a little closer."
"All right," Mia says before driving closer to the truck.
"Hold it right there!" Brian yells at Mia before he jumps onto the truck.
"You got to hang in here with me now! We'll get you off. Give me your arm! Vince, look at me! Don't let go!" Brian yells as he unwraps the wire from Vince's arm. Nathan stands up in the back seat as he prepares to catch Vince. "Come on, Vince! Throw this arm around me! Vince, don't let go! Come on, Mia. Get closer! Mia, get closer! Come on. Come on, Vince. Here we go!" Brian pushes Vince towards Nathan, who pulls Vince into the car before getting into the passenger seat.
"Shit!" Brian yells before jumping onto the car as the driver shoots at him. The driver swerves into Mia sending them into the ditch. They take Vince out of the car and Brian works on putting his belt around Vince's arm while Mia uses her jacket to put pressure on the gunshot wound.
"V!" Dom yells as Leon pulls up to where Brian, Mia, and Vince are. Nathan rushes over to the car to check on Letty.
"It's gonna be okay, Letty," Nathan says as he holds her cheek before turning to Leon. "Watch her."
"I got her," Leon says before Nathan rushes back over to Vince.
"Come on, Vince! Hang in there! Come on!" Brian says as he ties his belt around Vince's arm as he coughs. Dom drops beside Mia and takes her place putting pressure on the gunshot wound. "If he doesn't get to an ambulance in 10 minutes, he's dead." Nathan gives Brian an almost none existent nod. "Hold the pressure. Hold his arm up." Brian passes Vince's arm to Mia.
"I got it," Mia tells him before he pulls his phone out.
"Yeah. Yeah, this is Officer Brian O'Conner. I'm off-duty LAPD," Brian says causing Dom to glare at him. "I need a life flight roll out right away. My 20 is Highway 86, mile marker 147. I got one trauma victim, about 24 years of age. Six-foot, maybe 200 pounds. He's got a deep laceration to his right arm with arterial bleeding." Mia shakes her head no at Dom as he looks at her. "And he's got a shotgun wound close range to his left flank. Yeah, he's going into shock!" With in the next few minutes there is a life flight there and taking care of Vince. Brian helps them get Vince into the helicopter. Dom, Mia, and Nathan all watch before Leon starts yelling about cops. Dom and Nathan walk away as Mia looks at Brian.
"Mia!" Dom yells as he stops a little ways away. "Mia! Lets go! Now!" Nathan looks back at Brian to find him looking at Mia. "Mia!" Mia runs over to the car before getting in.

They make it back to the Toretto household. Leon is packing while Nathan argues with Letty.
"You need to pack," Nathan tells Letty as he makes sure his handgun is loaded.
"I'm not leaving you," Letty argues as she crosses her arm across her chest.
"Letty, please. I don't want you here when the cops show up," Nathan tells her. "I don't want to see you go to jail."
"We're in this together," Letty argues as she puts her hands on both sides of his face.
"Letty, I love you. Please go with Leon," Nathan says as he grabs her wrists and rubs her hands with his thumbs.
"I love you," Letty says with tears in her eyes. Nathan kisses her as the tears fall before she starts to pack. Letty and Leon leave while Nathan goes to find Dom.

"Dom, I'm going with you," Nathan says as he finds Dom beside his Charger.
"Dom, put the gun down now!" Brian yells as he pulls in the driveway, blocking Dom.
"Move your car," Dom yells back.
"No bullshit! Put it down now! No more running!" Brian yells at him as he points his gun at Dom.
"I'm not running!" Dom yells back as Nathan pulls out his gun.
"Where's Leon and Letty?" Brian asks them while glancing at his brother in shock.
"They're long gone!" Nathan tells him with a glare.
"Then it's over. I didn't call the police, but don't push me! Put the gun down. I swear to God!" Brian yells as they all walk towards each other.
"You are the cop! You're a cop! Brian, I got to find Jesse before they do. I'm all the kid's got," Dom tells Brian as Mia walks out onto the porch.
"I'll call in the plates. PD will pick him up way before Johnny even gets near him," Brian says as he slightly lowers his gun.
"Move your car," Dom says as he cocks his shotgun.
"Dom, stop it! It's over. Please," Mia yells at him.
"Mia, stay out of it!" Dom yells back as the Jetta pulls up.
"Dominic, I am so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, Dom," Jesse says as he gets out of the car. Dom drops his gun while Brian lowers his. "I'm so scared right now. I don't know what's going on."
"What were you thinking, man?" Dom asks him.
"I don't know! I panicked! I'm sorry. I'm scared! I don't know what I'm doing! Will you please help me?" Jesse answers him as Dom, Nathan, and Brian all turn their heads at the sound of motorcycles. Tran and Lance start shooting at them causing Brian to duck behind his car. Nathan runs towards Jesse while Mia ducks down on the porch as Dom crawls across the yard towards Jesse, who stands there. Nathan pushes Jesse down before feeling a burning pain in his shoulder.
"Dom! Jesse!" Mia yells from the porch as they drive off. Dom reaches Jesse and pulls him into his arms.
"No, Jesse!" Mia yells as she drops beside them and places Jesse's head in her lap.
"Brian, go!" Nathan yells as he runs over to Brian's car before Brian takes off after Tran and Lance.

Brian hits his first NOS to make sure he catches up to them before they start shooting at them. Nathan is able to shoot at them but misses. Lance cuts off down a hill before coming back up behind Brian. Dom comes out of nowhere and slams into Lance which sends him flying down a hill. Tran starts firing at Brian and Nathan again before Brian comes to a stop. Nathan stands up in the car as Brian stops before he shoots at Tran hitting him. Brian runs over to see if Tran is alive before Dom shows up at the top of a hill.
"Call 911. You call 911!" Brian tells a guy nearby before chasing after Dom. They come to a red light and stop.
"I used to drag race here back in high school. That railroad crossing up there is exactly a quarter mile away from here. On green, I'm going for it," Dom says before they both start revving their engines. The light turns green and Dom takes off in a wheelie. Dom quickly gets in front of Brian as he touches the ground again. Brian has to use his NOS to keep up. Brian sees a train up ahead before looking over a Dom, who simply speeds up. Seeing that Dom isn't going to stop, Brian hits his NOS and they both jump the track just missing getting hit by the train. They all look at each other and smile before Dom runs into a semi truck causing him to start flipping. The car stops flipping straight up.
"Dom!" Nathan yells as he and Brian get out of Brian's car. They find Dom breathing heavily.
"That's not what I had in mind," Dom says before he gets out of the car with a messed up shoulder. Dom leans against the car in defeat as they hear the sirens in the distance. Brian pulls his keys out of his pocket and hands them to Dom. "You know what you're doing?"
"I owe you a 10-second car," Brian answers Dom with a nod causing Nathan to look at him shocked.
"See you on the other side, Nate," Dom says before getting in the car, leaving the O'Conner brothers behind. Brian and Nathan watch him drive off before turning to wait for the cops.
"You did the right thing, Bri," Nathan says as he pats Brian on the shoulder.