-3-

Chapter Three

As Yibo was showering, he heard something fall down. He froze before turning around to face the fogged glass door.

He jumped back and screamed when he saw Zhan standing right outside with a creepy smile.

Zhan started laughing when he saw Yibo's horrified face. Yibo knitted his eyebrows together, trying to cover himself with his hands.

"Get out!" He shouted at a still laughing Zhan.

Zhan pouted before disappearing, the toothpaste going back to its place.

Yibo sighed as he shook his head. What did he expect? Obviously not this. Zhan used to be a very cheerful and fun person before everything had happened.

A part of Yibo was happy that he got to see the playful side of Zhan again.

Yibo looked around and made sure Zhan wasn't around anymore before continuing to shower, this time a little faster.

After showering, Yibo wore grey sweatpants with a loose white t-shirt. He dried his hair in the bathroom before going out of the bathroom, turning off the light.

When he closed the bathroom door and turned around, he screamed again stumbling back onto the not properly closed door.

He felt himself fall backwards and quickly held out for Zhan, forgetting that he was a ghost.

When he felt his back interact with the floor harshly, he yelped with tightly shut eyes.

He slowly opened his eyes when he felt that he was holding onto something. His eyes widened, not because Zhan was right on top of him but because he was able to hold onto his shirt.

Yibo looked at Zhan in shock. He smiled and quickly flipped them over. He cupped Zhan's face as tears filled his eyes.

"I can...I can hold you. I-I can touch you." Yibo said in relief with a smile. Teardrops fell onto Zhan's cheeks, coming from Yibo's eyes.

Yibo hugged him and started crying. Zhan was still confused. How can Yibo touch him? He's a ghost.

Zhan's hands trailed up to Yibo's back as he hugged back. He gently stroked Yibo's hair to calm him down.

"Yibo." Zhan whispered, making him lean back from the hug to cup his face.

Zhan wiped Yibo's wet cheeks, tears filling his own eyes as to why Yibo could touch him.

"You still...you still like me?" Zhan whispered hesitantly and Yibo smiled sadly.

"If you meant to say love, then yes. I still love you, Zhan." Yibo whispered back.

Zhan pulled Yibo close and hugged him again, tears falling from the side of his eyes.