kindergarten diaries

KINDERGARTEN DIARIES.  )

"sadie! give it back," you shouted, chasing your girlfriend around her house.

"no way, never!" she replied, closing and locking the bathroom door so you couldn't get in. you had to admit, you loved her, but she was a complete bitch sometimes.

she began reading the small diary entry you made in kindergarten when you had a small crush on finn, making your face go red,

"oh my god!!!!!!!!!! finn gave me his favorite crayon today!!! it felt so special, and his hair was so cute, omg omg omg. i'm gonna — "

"sadie! seriously, stop it, oh my god," you interrupted. you heard a small snicker escape her lips.

"i'm gonna get a pack of his favorite crayons just to make him happy!" sadie continues, mocking your excitement.

"sadie! stop it, please!!" the redhead stood up, unlocking and opening the door.

"i can't believe you had a crush on the most ugliest, dorkiest, idiotic boy on the planet. i'm gonna tell him! oh my god, i need to tell him."

sadie reaches for her phone, which is gripped tightly in your hands.

"hey, give it!" she said. you held it up in your hands, high above your heads. she tried to reach up but she was much shorter that you so that wasn't possible.

"(y/n). give it BACK." you smirked before mumbling a nope and running. and, again, you were chasing each other around the house like 5 year olds.

sadie eventually got her phone, and sent pictures to finn, then you both fell asleep from being too exhausted.

paige speaks !

this was written at 3 am please dont take it seriously 😭