"Don't say that! We'll find a way to get you home Y/N!" Poland reassured me. 

"Danke, Polen (thanks, Poland)." I replied. 

They all stared at me. I forgot! Insanity Period makes demons talk in all sorts of languages with no control (but all demons know all existing and old languages since birth). I need to find an excuse... C'mon, you can do this! Think, think!!

"Are you... German?" Poland asked.

"Vielleicht?" I responded. 

"Uhh... Germany, what did she say?" France asked.

"Maybe." Germany responded.

"Do you need any help with English?" Britain offered.

"C'est bon ne t'inquiète pas." I responded. Great! Now I'm speaking in French.

"Wait, you're French too?" France said.

"But, what did she say, France?" America asked.

"She said It's okay, don't worry." France responded.

I tapped France's shoulder. He turned his head to look at me.

"Umm, France... I'm not French." I said. Thank goodness! I'm speaking in English again.

"Then why did you respond in French?" Poland asked.

"Nie wiem dlaczego (I don 't know why)." I said. Wait, now Polish?!

They all stared at me.

"Ok, first you speak in German, then French. Now Polish?!" America exclaimed. "How many languages can you speak?"

"私はすべての言語を話すことができます。古い、古代、そして現在存在している。(I can speak all languages. Old, ancient, and present)" I said.

"Wait, you can speak all languages?" Japan asked. "That's really cool!"

"Yes it's amazing, but how will we understand you?" UN asked.

"I don't know" I said.

UN sighed. "I think we should end the meeting, we'll just discuss that some other time."

"I agree" Poland said.

"Mhm."

"Yup."

"Wait, who am I gonna stay with now? 3 days is done already remember?" I asked the countries.

"You're staying with me." Brit said. America stood up. "See ya later I guess."

Not gonna lie, I kinda liked hanging out with him. Oh well. 

"Ok. До свидания (goodbye)" I said. They looked at me again. 

"She said goodbye." Russia told everyone. Britain walked out of the room and I followed. It was quite a drive, but we made it to his house.

Ok. What happened at the meeting was crazy. Man, I hate Insanity Period.

~~~

Right now, I'm eating biscuits and drinking tea with Brit. I was still thinking about how to control my languages. I mean, it's possible, but really hard. I remember controlling it once... But that was a long time ago and it was just through plain old toys. Hey! Don't laugh! I was still 6 yrs. old that time!

Brit must've noticed something because he said, "Miss Y/N? Are you alright? You look a little... distracted."

I sighed. "I'm fine, thanks. I'm just thinking about the meeting. Also, just call me by my name. Let's not be too formal."