I started hugging my Narrator plushie for comfort

(I STILL WANT ONE EVEN THOUGH I KNOW DEATHLY WELL IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN 😭😭😭)

I wish he was here right now. Maybe I should call him... No, he's probably too busy right now. But... I need him. I need him now! I pulled out my phone to call him.

Lacey/You: Narrator!

Teddy Bear: Lacey! What's wrong?

Lacey/You: Can you please come over? I need you. I need you now.

Teddy Bear: Ok, but can you tell me what's going on?

Lacey/You: I'll tell you when you get here, ok?

Teddy Bear: I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Lacey/You: Ok. Thanks Narrator. See you soon.

Teddy Bear: See you soon, honey bunch.

I hung up the phone, waiting for him to get here.

- Time Skip to Narrator arriving brought to you by Slap Chop: The game where Eddie slaps this biscuit, and his hand is chopped -

I heard a knock at the front door, so I got up and opened it. "Narrator!" I cried into his chest. "Lacey, what's wrong?" "Ch-Chad cheated on *sniff* me."

Narrator POV:

"Ch-Chad cheated on *sniff* me." Lacey answered me. That... Son of A- HE CHEATED ON HER!?!? "Lacey, I'm so sorry." I sympathized, holding her in my arms. Now what do I do? How do I cheer her up? "Lacey, I know now's a weird time to ask, but have you eaten lunch yet today?" I asked her. "*sniff* No, I-I was gonna get some food *sniff* after I came home from Chad's house." She answered me. "I'll tell you what." I crouched down to her level. "How about I order us some food, and we can watch some movies together?" I gently supported her chin with my hand. "*sniff* Mhmm." Lacey answered, nodding sadly. "Ok, you go pick a movie, and I'll order us some food, alright?" Lacey nodded in response.

She went into her room, while I took out my phone to order some pizza and ice cream.

- Time Skip to the pizza arriving brought to you by Shoes (if you know, you know) -

I paid the pizza delivery person, and closed the door. I went into the kitchen to get some drinks.

I got us some (drinks of choice), before heading back to her room

I got us some (drinks of choice), before heading back to her room. Lacey sat on the bed, hugging her Narrator plushie as she sat under the covers. "Hey Honey Bunch! Food's here!" I notified her. "Thanks, Narrator." She responded, slightly smiling. She moved over in bed, patting it next to her, inviting me to sit down.

I sat down next to her, setting the pizza and ice cream in front of us. Lacey decided to have a Shrek marathon (mood). She started the movie, and grabbed a slice of pizza. "Thanks for everything, Narrator." Lacey spoke up. "No problem, Lacey. Anything for you." I responded, giving her a bright smile

- Time Skip to evening brought to you by The Mexorcist -

Lacey leaned her head on my shoulder, before drifting off to a peaceful sleep. I turned off the TV, and got out of bed, gently laying her down in the process. I tucked her in with her Narrator plushie, brushing her (y/h/c) hair out of her face. "Good Night, Lacey. Hope you feel better." I told her.

I found another blanket to borrow from a small basket of blankets she has, and I laid down on the couch at the end of the bed. I wasn't sure if she'd want me to stay overnight unannounced, but I'd rather do that, than leave her without at least saying goodbye. Anywho, I laid down on the couch, and fell asleep.

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is Chapter 1 of Save Yourself. I hope you like the story so far, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!