Dinner- Texas Chainsaw Massacre/ House of Wax/ House of 1000 Corpses

"Can I help with anything?"
"We got it," Sadie answered, waving away Bo's offer of assistance.
"She's right, boy. You're a guess, go on and sit down."
"You know what they say about too many cooks," Spaulding added, sending himself and Drayton into that weird laughter only dads do. Sadie rolled her eyes at them. Bo still stood behind her, hands in his pockets.
"I mean it, go," she urged, putting down the knife she was holding and turning to face her boyfriend.
"Alright baby, come get me if I can do anything." Sadie tried to hide her smile at the pet name, biting the inside of her cheek. Bo smirked at her as he finally joined the rest of the three families in the living room.
"You about done with those potatoes?" Drayton asked, glancing over Sadies work space. She nodded, scooping up the future french fries and transporting them on a plate to the stove.
Captain Spaulding had already heated a pan of oil for her, next to where he was frying his chicken.
"I heard that nickname he called you," Spaulding said casually. He was grinning at Sadie. She made a face at him as she dumped the fries into the hot oil. "Aw, c'mon, now. Don't act so tough. He likes you. And I'm gonna tease you for it 'cause you and Ida are just as much my girls as Baby is."
"I'm never gonna stop acting tough. As long as all these boys are around." As if on cue, Bubba stomped into the kitchen. Sadie guessed he asked Drayton if he could help, because Drayton hollered back at him,
"Go on and set the table. Make sure there's room for everybody." It was a real treat in the Sawyer family to have guests for dinner that they didn't plan on actually having for dinner, and everyone, mostly everyone, was eager to play a part in the preparations.
"I'll keep an eye on these fries," Spaulding said, "if you wanna go spend time with your boyfriend." Sadie made a face, but she took the opportunity. Bubba was standing in the doorway to the living room, trying to count how many people were milling around. Sadie had to slam her whole body into his side to get him to scoot out of the way.
"Go to the table. I'll come help," she told her brother. He obeyed. "Bo!" She shouted across the room, to where he sat next to Baby's brother Otis, cleaning his fingernails with a pocket knife. He looked up at her. "Come help me set the table."