Chapter Six

The school bell rang and I began to hop down the vehicle. Mingus is 16 years old and he is in high school right now. I walked towards the school, waiting for Mingus. Most of the students are already gone, but I still haven't seen Mingus yet. I sat on the bench, and kept waiting for him. Then after a moment he finally showed up. He is wearing a plain white shirt, blue pants, converse shoes and a backpack.

"Hey Mingus!" I greeted

"Um.. Hi..?" He said unsurely.

I stood up from the bench, and began to walk towards him.

"Who are you?" He asked

"Im Chloe Hunter. Your dad's new assistant" I said

"Oh. Where is he?" He asked

"He's busy right now."

"Right." Mingus said

"He told me to pick you up"

I looked at Mingus and he looks down. It seems like he's not expecting me to pick him up from school, he's expecting his dad.

"Lets go?"

"Lets go." Mingus said

And with that, we both hopped in the vehicle and I started to drive away, but not really sure where to go....

"Umm. Where are we going?" Mingus asked

"I don't know. Where is your house?" I asked

Mingus laughed, then he began to tell me the directions. After, fifteen minutes of getting lost we finally arrived to his house. Its not actually a house, its an apartment. A white apartment. We took the elevator, when we finally got to our floor. I grabbed the key that Greg gave me. I unlock the door, and Mingus quickly get in. The apartment is huge! Its beautiful! Its so clean, modern and white.

"You want a drink?" Mingus asked

"No. Im fine. Thanks"

I closed the door and locked it. Then I began to walk around the apartment, it has high ceilings, its so bright and beautiful. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a huge kitchen. Its simple but elegant. I opened one door, and it was messy, there was a lot of video game posters, Its probably Mingus's room. The other bedroom was huge, it has its own master bath and a huge closet inside the bedroom. This is probably Norman's room. Then I decided to go check out his bathroom. I opened the bathroom door.....

"AHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Norman shouted, covering his ears

"Why are you here!?!" I said, still looking at him, Shirtless.

"This is my house! You idiot!"'

"You told me that your busy!! You told me that your---" I shouted, staring at his gorgeous torso. Damn, those collarbones, and that muscular arm. Damnn, #ReedusArmPorn

"I JUST GOT HOME!" Norman shouted

"Why didn't you lock your bathroom door!!" I yelled back

"Why are you going to my bathroom!?! This is my room! My house! Your not allowed to go to my room! This is a private area!!!" He shouted

"Sorry" I mumbled

I blushed then I walk away. I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water. I took a deep breathe then I caught Mingus staring at me. He smirked then he went to his room. Probably playing video games.

Norman got out of his bedroom, and this time, he has a shirt on. He grabbed his wallet, then he gave me $60.00 dollars. Without saying anything, I took the money and started to head out.