༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒

Start from the beginning

"(idiot. See you later tonight!)", "yeah-", without giving him another chance to reply, you hung up. 

"everything fine?", Akashi asked. Rindou and him eyeing Koko, who in response just nodded and sighed, going back to his office. 

"Sorry for brining you along", Ran said, as you both walked through the doors of his club.

"Don't worry. We just made the plans to hang out, we didn't establish what we're gonna do today", "you really don't mind?", "well, to be fair, whenever my friends and I hung out we never made plans, we just said 'let's meet up' and then spontaneously went with the flow. Sometimes we ended up at a parking lot, sometimes at an amusement park, sometimes we found ourselves at a strip club", you shrugged, making him chuckle.

"A strip club, really?", "Don't you love it when you meet up at 2 am with your friends, absolutely no idea what to do and you just end up in a strip club, cause, why the fuck not?", "sounds appealing", "right?"

"Mister Haitani, sorry for the short notification but the client wanted to meet up with you urgently", a subordinate interrupted you two. 

Ran just nodded his head, dismissing the subordinate and worker at the club with a hand wave before walking towards the office of the club. Upon entering you saw a women, three to be exact. One sitting in front of the desk, the other two, barely dressed, standing behind her. 

With a swift effortless motion, Ran pulled a chair next to his office chair, motioning for you to sit down before sitting down himself. Locking eyes with the woman in front of him. Bright red lips, Dark purple eyeshadow, black hair that was curled in a fifties style way and a dress that made her boobs almost spill out of the décolleté, a big fur coat covering her. 

"Ran Haitani, it's my pleasure to meet you", she said. Her hungry eyes, looking him up and down. 

You couldn't blame her as Ran was a very attractive man, though you felt a hint of jealousy prickle at the pit of your stomach. "And who are you?", he asked, a hint of disinterest lacing his voice. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Madame Rouge. I came to discuss some.. business", she said, her voice flirtatious with a sultry undertone. If you would compare her to something you were familiar with, it would probably be a 50's cliché courtesan, femme fatal from the looks, mixed with a bit of Dimitrescu, from the video game Resident Evil. 

Now, even listening to her voice, just validated it. 

"What business do you have to discuss?", "Hmm..", she eyed you for a second, before returning her gaze towards Ran, "I think this is something only we two should discuss." 

Ran smirked, "Is that so?", quirking his eyebrow at her. "Would that be a problem? It's really important" He thought for a moment, before turning to you, whispering into your ear, "be a good girl for me and wait outside. I promise it won't take long!" Glancing at him, you reluctantly nodded your head before standing up and disappearing behind the doors. The woman dismissing the two others in the room as well, leaving Ran and her alone. 

You leaned your back against the wall, beside the door, the other two girls standing a few feet away from you, whispering and mumbling something between them. 

You quirked your brow at them, "what?", startling them. 

They looked between each other before turning to you, doing the creepiest shit you have ever witnessed, shit that only happened in movies. 

"Nothing", "We", "were", "just", "talking!"

Looking at them with wide eyes and a rather deadpanned expression on your face, you had to blink several times, before you slowly nodded your head, turning to look somewhere else. "fucking weirdos", you mumbled underneath your breath before crossing your arms and trying to distract yourself with something. 

Several minutes later and they were starting to eye you, whispering every now and then and just straight up watching you while there was still no sign of Ran. You were getting annoyed and impatient. 

About to knock on the door, the girls started talking again, "don't", "interrupt", "Madame", "rouge", "she's", "busy", "taking", "care", "of", "mister", "haitani!An irk mark appeared on your face, as you turned towards the girls, "if you won't shut the fuck up. I'm gonna shove a stick up your two assholes, which connects you two as you seem to not be able to even talk alone for yourselves. Genuine question, you shit like this too?", "This", "is", "very", "rude." 

You groaned out annoyed, knocking on the door before bursting through it. 

Madame Rouge was sitting on the side of the desk, her hands momentarily on Rans chest as she was previously tracing his body with her fingers. 

"Can't you knock?", Madame Rouge asked, making you scoff, "I did. Are you deaf?", raising a brow at her in defense. She clenched her jaw, before retreating from her position on the desk, walking past you and towards the door, "I can't wait for the dinner tonight, Mister Haitani", before waving her manicured fingers at him, winking. 

As soon as the door closed behind you two, you turned towards him, your tongue poking the inside of your cheeks before you clicked your tongue. 

"CaN't WaIT FoR ThE dInNEr tONigHt, MiSteR HaITAnI", you mocked, making Ran chuckle, "jealous?", "of a wrinkly lady?", you scrunched up your face, "nah. Just questioning your taste." 

You made your way towards his desk, leaning on it with your back as you looked down at him, arms crossed, judgement written all over your face. 

"Don't look at me like that, Love", "Don't! Don't call me love, if your gonna get your dick wet with her", "Wouldn't that count as cheating if I did that?", he said, leaning his head against his hand as he was eyeing you, a playful smirk on his lips. 

"Since when are we together?", "since you got so possessive of me", "Pfff. Who said that I'm possessive of you?", "so if I would sleep with her, you wouldn't mind?", he smirked, clearly seeing that her presence and her flirting with him had pissed you off. 

Now, to clarify. 

It wasn't the fact that you were possessive. You just didn't like sharing something that, maybe, wasn't officially yours but still was yours in a way. 

Know what I'm sayin'?!

"Go sleep with her. See where you land", you smiled at him. "Is that a threat?", he asked, smiling before his smile disappeared as you leaned down towards him, lifting his chin with your fingers. Dangerously close as you whispered, "It's a warning!"