+Chapter 4+

+LAUREN KATE WATTERS 2011 (C)

+Liv's P.O.V

The rest of the day went buy fast then when the bell rang we all met at the front gate minus the boy's, they went straight to the skate park they didn't care were they changed. "So how did you like your first day?" Bebe asked as we changed in my room "I like it, glad i made friend's" I winked "Well were glade we met you" Eve laughed. I got changed in a pair of grey skinny jeans and a tigh black tee and a pair of pink and black supras, the dolly's dressed in short shorts and boob-tubes, they definitely didn't dress like me I was very beach girly and skater chic at the same time they were very girly girl and liked to show a lot of skin, there hair and make-up was always flawless they looked like model's.

"We should go" Jade said after we waited 10 minutes for my mum but she didn't show "Ok i'll meet you out front I'm just going to leave a note" I said then they walked out the door, I grabbed the note pad and a pen and wrote a note:

    Hi mum, my first day at school was great! made lots of friends 9 to be exacted, anyway me and some of my friends are going to the skate park, I won't be home late, I waited for 10 minutes but I decided to go, i'll see you later xox love Liv

I grabbed my skate board and went out side "You have to show us your moves" Mya laughed "Yep I'm better than the boys" i winked "Girl power" Bebe laughed. When we arrived at the skate park it was pretty full but i didn't care i knew most od them from school and i wasn't by myself this time. The boy's had changed as well into skinny jeans and hoodies I could spot Caleb a mile away in his red baseball cap, we walked through park skaters douged as some whistled some fell off from perving.

"Were going to the ramp to watch" Jade said i nodded "Sound's good" we climbed the ladder one by one then at the top were greeted by Tommy and Micah, "Here's our cheer squad now" Micah laughed "Yeah I don't play the field, I rule the sidelines" Jade laughed "Funny" Tommy laughed as every one joined in "It's hard to be humble when you can jump, stunt and tumble!" I laughed "Good one Liv" Micah joked but the dollys were laughing so hard, "I'm going to skate" I said. I put the end of my board down on the edge of the ramp balanced and then pushed of with my front foot, i loved this feeling I  felt like i was gliding through the air i herd my name being chanted from behind, I reached the other side of the ramp then ollied, I turned to see who was calling my name the dolly's were dancing and cheering I waved and turned to wait for my next turn that's when i seen him staring Koby I smiled and walked over "Hey you really give us guy's a run for our money" He laughed nervously I smiled "Yeah i kick butt"

+Koby's P.O.V

She waved at the other girl's who were cheering for her then she turned 'oh crap!' i thought she had seen me staring at her and now she was walking over "Hey you really give us guy's a run for our money" I laughed hoping she couldn't tell she made me nervose, she did her slow sexy smile as her full lips parted "Yeah i kick butt". If god made me a soul mate it would be Liv, she is perfect foe me, but I have 2 problems, I have a girlfriend that i can't really breack up with and Caleb likes her too, why did my bestfriend have to like her! I snapped out of it she was talking so i smiled as talked back.

+Jade's P.O.V

"So dolly's what do you think of her?" I asked "I love her i think we have a new dolly" Mya smiled "Yeah i love her too but, can she be like us, will she party? I think shes a bit of a mummys girl" Eve said "yeah i agree with both of you, she just need's a push in the right....or in our case wrong direction" Bebe laughed "Yeah, look over the other side" I said pointing to Liv and Koby who were shyly flirting with each other, Koby had the biggest smile on his face and Liv was giggling "They like each other" Mya exclaimed "Victoria would be pissed if she was here" Eve said "Miss goodie-two-shoes would never show her face here" Bebe laughed "If we dangle the right bait infront of Liv, she will take it" I smiled "So Koby's the biat?" Mya asked "Hook, line and sinker" I nodded as they laughed "We will have to hang out a bit more so she get's to know us then we will give her a dolly makeover" I added smiling 'this should be interesting' I thought to myself.

+Liv's P.O.V

After i talked to Koby, the both of us went to skate with the other guy's Tommy, Micah, Benji and Caleb. I felt invigorated skating with the boy's, we skated for about an hour it was almost sundown an almost everybody had gone, "I need a cigarette" Caleb said as we all sat at the top of the ramp our legs dangled down as we sat side by side, "Bebe's got what you need" she joked. Then she lit it took a puff then passed it down one by one every one took a puff Jade passed it took me 'what if i choke this time' i thought to myself "Thanks" I smiled at Jade taking it I looked around every one was watching me I took a puff remembering Koby's tip breath to here as he placed his hand just below my neck then i exhaled "Like a pro" Jade laughed and i took another "Hey save some for me" Koby who was sitting next to me said I handed it to him he took a puff and handed it to Micah, then he gently grabbed the side of my face each side then brought his face close to mine 'is he going to kiss me' i panicked in excitment! he opened hi lips so I did the same not caring if everyone was around then he lightly blew into my mouth sending smoke into my mouth "Blow back's" he smiled as i inhaled then held it and blew it back in his face he smile widened "WOO!! VICTORIA"S GONNA BE PISSED" Eve yelled as the group 'Oooohed' at us I blushed immediatly as Koby dropped his hands from my face, my whole body tingled.

The boy's went to skate again so I stayed with the girl's to 'talk', "So do you like anyone from school?" Mya asked I thought for a moment "Yeah I do But he's taken" I mumbled "Don't worry Victoria's a bitch Koby will soon see that" Jade said "I didn't say i liked Koby" I said "I wasn't born yesterday sweet heart" Jade smiled "Ok i like him he's cute...he's HOT" I laughed

"So let's play a game 'get to know Live' are you in?" Jade asked "Sure ok" I smiled "What's your favorite colour?" Bebe asked "Pink and aqua" I said "who's your celebrity crush?" Eve asked "Megan Fox" I smiled "Bi?" Jade asked "No, I just think she's fucking hot" I blushed "Your going to be fun" Jade laughed "Hot dog or Hamburgers" Mya asked "I'm a vegetarian" I said "But you still eat meat right?" Jade winked I thought about it "What?" I asked "You still do guy's right, it dosn't sound as funny when i have to explain it" she said. I'm 14 and a virgin i thought girl's weren't ment to think about this stuff until there older right? I blushed "You have had sex right?" Bebe asked "Well have you?" I turned it around "Liv we havn't been virgin's for a while" Mya laughed "Wait you're a virgin aren't you?" Jade said i blushed more "You Are" she exclaimed i nodded "O.M.G" Eve said "Your kind is rare around here" she added "I'm a virgin" i laughed "That's ok thinks change" Jade winked at me, the thing was i wanted it to change.....I WANTED KOBY!

"Hey mum" I smiled walking in at about 6'oclock, "Hi, dinner's almost ready" she smiled "I'ma have a shower" I smiled as I walked into my room and had a hot shower washing my hair a riding myself of cigarette smoke. I got dressed in my pyjamas a light pink onesie with white bunny rabbits on it that i loved, then went to the dinner table "Dinner is served" Mum said placing a bowel of spaggeti infront of M.J and I "Thanks" i said "So ho was school" mum asked "I loved it i made heaps friends" I smiled "Thats good, you should invite them over one night you could play candy-land" Mum smiled i don't think candy-land was 'there thing', "Yeah maybe" I smiled "So M.j how was you first day?" I asked "It's ok, Joel showed me around, then after school i went to his he likes comics too" M.J a little less happier than normal probably the home sickness kicking in "Wow that's cool he likes comics too" I smiled

  "So how did work go?" I asked "Ok I'm still finding my way around the office" she said, truth was mum never really worked dad made the money while she would go out with here friends, if she got board she would go work in her parents office but the novelty wore off and she would quite, i was proud of her sticking with it yeah it was her first day but she was determined not to ask her parents or my dad for money, evrn though my dad said he would send me money in his 'letters' without my mum knowing.

+Hope you like it if you did Vote and please comment :) take care xox Lauren

:) :) :) :) :) :)