CHAPTER 07: Unavoidable feelings

Start from the beginning

"One hour before" Naira told her

"Then why didn't you wake me up?" Swara asked still finding something to tie her hairs.

"I know you must be tired because of office that's why you slept otherwise you wouldn't, that's why I didn't wake you up. Infact I was giving company to buddy leaving you to sleep some more time" Naira said with bright smile making Swara's heart flutter with her cuteness and care. She picked her up and made her stood on bed and kissed her forehead lovingly and in return Naira kissed her both cheeks making Swara smile.

"Come I will make you get fresh up" Swara said and Naira shook her head while moving back.

"Swala, buddy and I got fresh up already. I came to call you for breakfast as I am feeling hungry" Naira said while showing her tummy which made Swara laugh.

"Ok, give me five minutes, I will be there" Swara said and rushed to washroom. She stood infront of wash basin while staring at herself in the mirror and her red eyes were showing lack of sleep. She didn't wanted to make her daughter upset by showing her sadness. Again fresh tears came out from her eyes by the thought of night call and fear gripped in her heart that when would he be calling again.

"Why I am feeling this much weak Vihaan which I have never felt. But I am feeling helpless and scared for Naira that someone will snatch her from me like you snatched by God. I don't know who was that person but fear gripped in my heart that he would do something for Naira. I don't know what to do? Why you left me alone Vihaan? I don't know how to protect my daughter without you. Till now I have faced so many problems and reached here by facing ups and downs but now just one call from unknown person made my life upside down. What should I now?" Tears were flowing from her eyes continuously.

"You are crying like a coward Swara. You are not my Swara whom I knew. You are my strong and brave girl who fights with every problem in her life. You have reached this position while facing everything alone and protected our daughter. Now you became weak just by one unknown person call. This is not my Swara" Vihaan's figure said which appeared in mirror making Swara look at him.

"You are not weak Swara, I m always with you and Naira. I never went anywhere leaving you both. You will always find me beside with you, always" Vihaan's reflection told making Swara smile.

"No, I won't cry for some jerk. I need to be strong for Naira so that no one could harm her. I will be strong and brave as before how you have thought me Vihaan. I won't let anything happen to our daughter" Swara wiped her tears with determination to face any obstacles in her life and protect herself and her daughter from evil.

Swara came down after getting ready and went towards dining table where Ragini and Naira was waiting for her. Swara smiled at Ragini who was looking at her with concerned eyes. Swara blinked her eyes with small smile making Ragini bit relief.

Swara started to feed Naira who was telling about something and very excited to go Arush's home.

"Ragini, Maheswari's invited me to pooja in their home" Swara said while turning towards her.

"Hmm Mom just told me that Sujata aunty invited Mom also" Ragini told her making Swara smile.

"Are you going?" Ragini asked her while lifting her head from food plate.

"Hmm, we are going" Swara looked at Naira who was looking at Swara only that what would she say? as she was hearing their conversation with keen ears. Naira jumped in happiness by listening her.

"Are you sure?" Ragini asked her again to confirm.

"Yes, I don't want to upset her because of me" Swara said and blinked her eyes with assurance.