"S-Sorry!" You apologized.

"Uraraka. Be quiet. There are students that are trying to train." Aizawa said next to her.

She then huffed and leaned on the wall.

"Don't worry. I sort of wish I was Midoriya in that situation." Todoroki assured her.

"I understand. Oh! I told her that you'd prefer her over Yaomomo!"

"Really?" He asked. "What did she respond with?"

"She told me she was happy. You should ask her out soon."

Todoroki then smiled. "Maybe I will..."

-💘-

As the most responsive camgirl on OnlyCams, you decided to ask how everyone is feeling before you decided to continue on with a stream.

Most of them were either feeling sick due to the pollen season or stressed due to completing their education.

Todoroki was currently in bed sneezing a lot.

"I wish this stupid flu could go away. I could've kissed her sooner rather than later." He sighed.

Speaking of the virtual goddess...

virtualaphrodite: Hey, Icy. How are you feeling?

During the past few weeks, Todoroki has gotten closer to you online as well as IRL. You've also gotten a few more fans, 69k+ to be exact and still remained the top streamer. He was now in the top 20 fans, with Kaminari still in the lead.

Todoroki weakly smiled and replied back.

icythot: Hey, Aphrodite. Unfortunately, I also caught the flu :(

virtualaphrodite: awww :( I have a special stream prepared for everyone. Let me take care of you xx

You then looked at your mannequins and saw your nurse outfit.

The set had a white soft stretch garter slip that had a collar, short sleeves and a red ribbon lace up at the front. The back of it had red ruffle detail along with garter straps at both the front and back of the outfit. It also included a white and red g-string, long white socks and a nurse cap.

You decided to wear a long red wig to match the costume. Something that you always loved doing on your streams and even just on your own page is dressing up and role playing. You always found it really fun and loved it when the other boys played along.

You got dressed and snapped a picture of the outfit you're wearing and uploaded it.

'Live stream starting soon xx. Taking care of you all today.'

The outfit made Todoroki's body react super quick as per usual. Damn hormones...

You then grabbed a clipboard once you set up your camera. You then clicked to start the stream, getting into position.

You were laying on your bed, placing the clipboard against your chest, head being closer to the camera.

"Hey lovers." You greeted as the stream started. You rolled onto your front and read the clipboard. "I heard that some of you have caught the flu, no thanks to the pollen season. Others have been stressed and some of you are just really horny." You then placed the clipboard on your bed. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you."