"Player 218, Cho Sang-woo." 001 took out a remote and closed the lights. The black screen on top changes into video records of them playing to win money.

"Age, 46. Former team leader of Team Two at Joy Investments. Siphoned money from his clients, then invested in derivatives and futures options with it and failed. Current loss, 650 million won."

"Player 107, Kim Mi-ok, 540 million won in debt."

"Player 118, Oh Yeong-uk, 1.02 billion won in debt."

"Player 322, Jung Min-tae, 880 million won in debt."

"Player 119, No Sang-hun, 1.39 won in debt."

"Player 369, Park Ju-un, 900 million won in debt."

"All of you in this room are living on the edge, with debts you just can't pay off."

The black screen started showing more and more videos of them playing.

"When we first went to see you, none of you trusted us. But as you know, we played a game and gave you money as promised. So everyone here trusted us and volunteered to participate in this game of your own free will. I'll give you one last chance to choose. Will you go back to your lousy life being chased by your creditors? or will you grab the last opportunity we're offering here?"

"What kind of games are we playing?" A man said. He looked like he wasn't from here.

"In order to play fair, we cannot disclose any information on the games ahead of time."

"Excuse me." A man raised his hands. He raised his hands up to the sky like he was reaching for something. Everybody looked at him. "Just how much is the prize money?"

001 having a remote on his hands, he clicked it for a big glowing pig to pop through the center of the ceiling. All of the players looked at it as if they haven't seen such a thing. It was glowing like gold.

"Your prize money will be accumulated in the piggy bank after every game. We will disclose the amount to everyone after the first game is over. If you do not wish to participate, please let us know now."

-

They were signing some papers for them to play this game. Some of them were there but the three of them weren't. They were busy trying to sort the player's papers out.

"Make sure all of the papers are there." The Front Man pointed at all of the boxes. "No missing ones, if there is let me know."

The Front Man walked away as he was going to prepare for the first game.

We were setting up some papers. Y/N looks at one of the papers to see 001's background was not there.

"Hey" She called out. "Why is 001's paper not here?" She asked both of them.

"001 is not a player in this game" 001 spoke as he was running his fingers on the books of old games.

Y/N quickly ignored and just nod her head. She counts all of the papers to check if something is missing.

-

The three of them missed the game and the voting of the players, the players found out that being eliminated means dying. Some were blinded by the money but some were not. The majority were not, which means that they were going home.

Y/N was happy that she got to go home because if the game doesn't go on. Even the masked people will have a vacation as well. She was very tired so she was thankful to the players.

-

Going out, Y/N found it really hard. She was scared if maybe they would recognize her. Anxiety, she has that. Even though her face was covered, she was kind of scared. She was overthinking maybe some people found her.

Her dad was in a police station, the last place she wants to be in right now. She had no choice. Her grandma told her to bring his lunch for her since she couldn't walk that far.

Y/N accepted it but she wore a mask walking to the police station.

She walked inside to be greeted by a police officer. "Hey! What do you need young lady?" He had an ugly grin on his face. She was sure that this man was flirting with her.

"Is my dad here?" She asked trying to not be mean.

"And may I know who's your dad?"

"Mr. L/N" She answered the question.

She looked at how messy his desk was. Full of books. Something caught her attention though. A card from the game. She gulped trying to fix her mask.

"May I?" She motions at the yellow card on top of his desk.

"Sure, sure" He hands it over. "A man actually reported about that. Um, what was it called?" He looks at the other policeman beside him.

"Green light, Red light" The other policeman answers.

"Ah yes, yes. Even Jun-ho was interested in that" He added.

Y/N was very much anxious now. She knew that someday she would get caught by this. Jun-ho? She hasn't heard of that name before.

"Um, may I ask who Jun-ho is?"

"He's the police. He wants to find his brother. Apparently, he is missing" He answered Y/N's question which led to making her nod.

Y/N asked the policeman if she could have the yellow card. Surprisingly, both said yes. She also left her father's lunch on his table leaving a note.

She was leaving the police station, the yellow card in hand. She heard running footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Hey!" Somebody screamed causing Y/N to turn her head around to see who was it. A man holding the same card she was holding.

Y/N stopped as the man had both of his hands on his knee, trying to catch his breath. He slowly stops panting to face the girl in front of him.

"Where did you get that?" He asked. His hands are off his knees.

"The police station, why?" Her whole body turns to him.

"Why did you take it? Do you know anything about it? You can help me. I'm actually a policeman and I am trying to find my brother. This yellow card was on his desk-"

"Jun-ho" Y/N interrupted the man's blabbering.

"What?" His smile turns into a frown. "How'd you know my name?"

"Those policemen" She pointed at the policemen inside the station. "They said you were finding your brother and you were interested in this" She lifts her arms up to show him a card.

"Oh yeah," He scratches the back of his neck. "I was wondering if-"

"I don't know anything. So don't ask me unnecessary questions I can't answer." A straight face she gave Jun-ho and walked away.

A/N: Hello! Well, my name is Lee

A/N:
Hello! Well, my name is Lee. You can call me that. Welcome to 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲. I hope you liked it.