i. 26,000 lines of code

ALL OF THE AVENGERS were sitting in front of a screen They were watching different members of the remains Hydra

    ALL OF THE AVENGERS were sitting in front of a screen They were watching different members of the remains Hydra. Right now, the screen was playing the member known as the Silent Knight.

   She looked about Wanda's age, and she had something about her that made Wanda intrigued to learn more. And her fighting style nearly mimicked Natasha's.

   The Russian's forest eyes narrowed at the brunette the was on the screen. Since one of the members killed several members of S.H.I.E.L.D., Nick Fury decided that it would be good to bring them in.

The Avengers had only thought of a retrieval plan and they didn't know what to expect because a lot of the assassins didn't have a file with a ton of information, most of it was scratched out.

   "It's almost impossible to see what this girl's weaknesses are," Natasha noted, resting her hands on her hips. "Let alone all of them."

Steve glanced at her for a second before looking back at the screen. "Someone as powerful as her has to have some sort of weakness, they can't be that powerful and not be completely invulnerable."

"Perhaps Wanda could be of assistance," Vision said, snatching their attention. The two avengers looked between the enhanced individual and the android. "If she could supposedly look into their mind for long enough, she could uncover a weakness."

"Toasty has a point," Tony interjected. "Maybe if Maximoff could look into her mind and find a weakness we could suppress her."

Wanda looked at the girl on the footage, her eyes reflecting a heart. Wanda could see that she wasn't just a assassin that could be put in a cage if she didn't cooperate. She was protecting herself from something or someone.

   "So what is the plan then?" She asked. "Am I supposed to use my powers and cause her harm?"

   "Exactly," Tony smirked.

"Wanda, I know that she seems like she is just a girl but if we don't do this, people could be in danger," Steve told her.

   "It could be something as catastrophic as an alien posing as a human," Natasha agreed. She watched as the girl faced off her enemy by using a small knive and she stabbed them in the arm before punching them in the face and knocking them out of consciousness.

   "We go out tomorrow," Steve said. "I suggest you get plenty of sleep before then." they all left the room.

"Wait a second, how are we even gonna know if the people are in the Mafia or just ordinary?" Sam questioned.

   "They have unique weapons that aren't really seen by anyone else," Natasha said dryly.

"And they'll be at the Scarlet Auction," Natasha added. "It was the place we took back all the illegal artifacts and put them with S.H.I.E.L.D."

   Vision looked at Wanda before leaving. "All you alright?" he asked, putting his hand on her shoulder for comfort.

   Wanda nodded and cleared her throat. "I am fine." She got up and left the android in a state of skepticism.
—•—•—

   The young witch took the copy of the file she was given into her room as she sat on her. She opened it carefully and flipped through pages until she saw Silent Knight's:

Page one of three
12/01/02

Real name: Selene Knight
   Birth name: Selena Primrose Knight

   Alias(s): Sasha Ivanovo, Alia Blair, Eden Lance, Alexandria Olivan.

  Titles: ▉▉▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉

Birthday: December 25th, unknown year
  Birthplace: Annecy, France
   Citizenship: Greek, Russian, ▉▉▉▉▉▉, American, French

Last known address: ▉▉▉▉ ▉ ▉▉▉▉▉▉ ▉▉

Last Seen: ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Base of operations: France, Romania, America, Columbia
   Affiliation: H.Y.D.R.A, ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Wanda stopped reading as almost everything important was scratched out. The Avengers didn't have a clue on where Hydra were based, and one thing that caught her eye on the second page. It was what species Selene was.

Species: Enhanced Clone

She was like Wanda in a way. Maybe the witch could find a way to persuade Astrid to stop doing what she was doing. If Selene didn't kill her first.
—•—•—