Alone

Time had frozen and I was cursed to endure the torture over and over again. I was tired. Tired of living like a prisoner. Tired of being used. My body was his canvas, I was his broken art piece. He did whatever he wanted, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I thought my mate was going to be my savior, the one to keep me from harms way and cherish me. When I was a little girl, I imagined a prince riding off with me into the sunset. It was all happiness and butterflies when he was around. He brought home the nicest flowers and did the smallest things to place a smile on my face, every day he would prove his love to me.

However, that was just a childhood fairytale, one in which I didn't deserve. Instead of Prince Charming, I got a monster. An over possessive and abusive alpha mate. I was an object to him, an easily disposable piece of paper. He was nothing like I thought, he was the complete opposite and I hated that I was so attracted to him. The mate bond is a stupid and unfair thing. Why would I want to be with someone who enjoyed beating me. My mind hates his guts but my heart wants to give him a chance, part of me still hopes he'll change and realize what he's done. But I could never forgive him. He didn't deserve my forgiveness or love.

I was taken from my pack three months ago by him. I remembered the horrified look on my parents face as he dragged me away from them. No one thought Id be mated to the most feared alpha in the region; of course I didn't either. It was a great surprise. He didn't even give me chance to process the change, he forced me to leave without saying goodbye to my parents. I've missed them so much.

Oswald. His name had such a weight on me. I feared it, yet it made chills run down my spine. His scent, his touch, his voice was all intoxicating yet I was still disgusted by his presence. My body craved for him but my mind found him repulsive. I was tired of having mixed emotions. I wanted to hate him but I couldn't.

Stupid mate pull.

I lost contact with my wolf two weeks after being here. She became too weak to fight and couldn't stay any longer. Oswald injected wolf bane in my food and blood stream. I tried not to consume it but after a while I couldn't bare it any more. He wanted me to be weak, he wanted to stop me from fighting but I'll do everything in my power to get away from here.

The door opened, as his heavy foot steps made it's way towards the bed,  a small whimper left me. Closing my eyes, I pretended to be asleep. It wasn't any use because my heart was going 100 miles per hour. I flinched when his cold fingers touched my feet, but I still didn't open my eyes. Slower his hands made its way up my thigh and pass my hands leaving pleasuring tingling along my skin. He caressed my cheek, I leaned into his touch absentmindedly, my body was reacting because of the god forsaken bond.

Sudden my cheek started to sting and I sat up crying. I met his cold eyes, and shrink back. His hand was still raised from the slap I received.

"Don't ever try to hide from me again." He order. I didn't respond in any way for I was too terrified. He tried to get a grip on me but I rushed off the bed and stood on the opposite side before him. His fist clenched and his jaw ticked in anger. "I guess my mate wants to play," he smiled evilly.

"I don't want to play anything, My life isn't a game." I didn't know where I found the strength to talk back. "Just let me go back home, I have no use here."

In a flash he was before me holding my neck. As he lifted me off the ground, i clawed at his hands struggling to get away from his grasp.

"You are mine and you can never leave me," I stared in to his dark eyes as I began to pass out. He noticed and threw me on the bed. I held my throat coughing, I was so relieved. Before I had time to recover he ripped my clothes off. I screamed for help, I didn't want this to happen again, I was disgusted. I tired to fight him off but it was no use, no one could hear me and no one would stop him.

*

*

*

Why?

Why did things have to turn out like this? Why did the moon goddess pair me with such a monster? Haven't I suffered enough in the last three months? How long will it take for me to die from the hands of my mate?

Death. It sounded like a gift at this moment. I'd do anything to just let go, I'm tired of being used by Oswald. His arms were tightly wrapped around my waist, we were both laying with my back pressed against his chest, naked. I cried silently hoping not to wake him up. He said he didn't like it when I cry, but what reason did he give me not to. He's the reason behind all my tears. He is the reason I could no longer look at myself in the mirror. He robbed me of my innocence, and he broke me.

I held my breath for I felt him move. He got up and walked to the bathroom then he got dressed and left. I wrapped myself in the blankets sobbing uncontrollably. The mark on my neck allowed me to make limited movement. Oswald didn't mark me in the time I was here, however last night he did when he forced himself on me as he did every night. Instead of the pleasuring feelings it was supposed to give, I was in constant agony.

The door open and the maid entered. She's been looking after me since the day I got here, apparently Oswald didn't want me to do anything for myself. She never told me her name, she didn't even talk to me. She only bathed me, got me dressed, gave me food then left.

She carefully lift me from the bed and took me the bathroom, because I was in so much pain it took longer. She dressed my neck then helped me in a white gown; gowns were the only things he wanted me to wear. After I was fed, she left me alone with my dreadful thoughts.

Alone.

I was completely alone.