Part 1

"Hey! There's my favorite Wall-climbing Spider Man!"

"Mr. Stark, I'm the only Wall-climbing Spider Man!" Peter answers

"Ready to work on your suit?"

"Yeah!"

Peter puts his backpack down and walks over to the table that Mr. Stark was sitting at.

"Alright, let's get to it"

Peter and Tony start working on the suit

_________________________________________________________

"Sorry to interrupt you boss, but Thor has just arrived" FRIDAY says

"Thank you FRIDAY!" Tony says. "Let's go say hi to Thor"

Peter and Tony get up and walk to the living room

_________________________________________________________

"MAN OF SPIDERS! STARK! IT'S WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU MY FRIENDS!"

"Thor!" Peter runs to Thor and gives him a big hug

Peter looks behind him and sees Loki

"Oh. My. Gosh! It's you! Um, hi Mr. Loki sir, um, I love the way that you make daggers appear out of nowhere and how you can create illusions of many things including yourself and how you're actually a frost giant and how you can make your skin turn blue"

Loki smiles. "I like him"

Clint was on the couch, but now he is standing, pointing his bow and arrow to Loki, and Bruce is staring wide-eyed at Loki, and Nat is behind him, her hand on the gun that's on her belt, and Steve has his hands in fists.

"Uh, what's he doing here?" Tony asks, pointing to Loki

"He is here as a friend. And he has something to say to everyone"

"Yes. I apologize for everything I did here, I'm sorry for threating everyone, and putting some of you under a spell" he looks at Clint "and for patronizing some of you" he looks at Bruce and Nat "and putting all of you in imminent danger" he looks at Tony, and then at Steve "I was selfish and cruel. I'm truly sorry"

There was a pause from everyone in the room, and Clint lowered his bow, and threw it on the couch. Nat removed her hand from the gun, and Steve relaxed his hands. Bruce's eyes, relaxed, and they all looked at each other.

"WE FORGIVE YOU LOKI!"

Peter runs into Loki, squeezing his middle in what seems to be a hug. Loki is hesitant, but he then puts his arms around Peter, and hugs him.

Everyone's eyebrows went up, and they looked at each other

_________________________________________________________