Too Much At Stake.....

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kia sat there looking amused by my reaction. Was being locked in that prison world make him this way? Of course it didn't this guy killed pretty much this whole family so he could merge with Joe. He was a grade A lunatic.

"I just told you, I have too much magic." I shook my head as he didn't understand what the hell I meant. "You know, it wasn't until after my test run with the manager that I realized, if I start to merge with Jo and my gushing fountains of magic turn her into that guy, then I'm not gonna have a twin for the merge. So, Isabella that is why you are here." He continued to eat his breakfast. What the hell did he want with me? "Because I need to get my magic under control. By practicing with you. Or rather, by practicing on you. I have to thank your big bro for giving me the idea" I felt my jaw drop as I couldn't believe what Kai had planned for me. What the freaking hell was this alter-ego of my brother's issue with me? Like what the hell did I ever do to him for him to suggest making me Kai play thing? "Oh he seriously has psychopathic issues. I thought I had sibling issue but Nico... My bad he's calling himself Nic-kar really doesn't like his baby sister" I sat there mortified with what I heard like Nickar gift wrapped me for Kia to take. But why? What would Nickar get out of Kia having me? Why didn't he come for me himself and kill me which is something he clearly wants. "Oh, PS: Silver lining, after the manager finally stopped thrashing around, I finally managed a cloaking spell with your help. The magic within you is something quite amazing and very addictive a real buzz. Thank you." He takes a drink of orange juice; while I sat there still glaring at him.  He got up from his seat and walked over to me with a smirk upon his face. "It's easy to do and...undo." He touched my hand "Phasmatos oculix." Suddenly the manager appears on table in front of me dead and mutilated from whatever Kia did to him. "That's what you call team work" He smirked as I gasped and scoots back in my chair, horrified. "Table for three" He began to laugh "You had no idea." He spoke darkly. Something told me that he was planning on using me as his chew toy until he was ready for this merge.

Siena P.O.V

The look on Damon face when I recited back to him the night he proposed to me was truly priceless and worth the wait. Who would have thought something that you take for granted like memories could mean so much. Making love to Damon this time felt different not like a new different but I remember everything that he liked. Over the short time we got back together and it was all new to me as I didn't know him as deeply as I always did. It was a night filled with pure intimate pleasure where the both of use explored every inches of our bodies. It was just about him and I and nothing else as selfish as it sounds it was something we both needed. You know falling in love is like getting hit by a truck and yet not being mortally wounded. Just sick to your stomach high one minute low the next. Starving hungry but unable to eat. Hot, cold, forever horny, full of hope and enthusiasm, with momentary depressions that wipe you out. It is also not being able to remove the smile from your face. Loving life with a mad passionate intensity, and feeling years younger. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what's happening. It's inevitable. An event you can't control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course. That exactly how it was with Damon a rollercoaster ride that I never plan to get off.

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping the warmth of the sun bathing on my skin. I felt on top of the world right now it was a new day and after an amazing night with Damon nothing can ruin this buzz. I slowly opened my eyes and turned to my right expecting Damon to be laying there but it was empty space. I sat up and looked around the room and I couldn't see him anywhere. This is Damon he doesn't really do lay in knowing him his down the grill annoying Matt as his missed out on months of doing that. I climb out of bed making my way into the bathroom it's so strange how you miss the simple things in life. The things that you take for granted like for me it was this house. I didn't know what it meant to me until I finally came back home. There was so many memories here in the last three years good ones and bad but they were memories. I couldn't help but smile as I looked over at the sink and thought about the time when Damon and I were making vervain grenades to take Nic down. How he was concerned that if it blew up there was only one of us who would heal. It's strange to think how much we have both changed from those days. Well it doesn't matter about the past like Damon and I spoke last night it's all about our future. To be honest I think what to come will be good memoires rather than all this misery that we have had recently.