Chapter 17: Seeing Her Again

Thomas' POV

After I arrived, we watched a couple of movies. The others joked around a little bit but I wasn't joking with them, nor was I focused on the movie. I was trying to figure out any way Jade could still be alive. And all of them seemed impossible.

"Hey Thomas, why so quite?" Will said.

"Oh nothing."

"Doesn't look like nothing."

"I'm just...thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"Any way Jade could still be alive."

He sighed and sat next to me.

"Thomas, get over it man. It's not, her. We all saw her got buried. How can she be alive?"

"That is exactly what I was thinking about."

"Well think whatever you want. She can't be alive. That's against nature. Now I'm going to see Heather. Get that head of yours sorted. Bye." He said as he stood up and grabbed his coat.

"Bye."

Will and Heather started dating a year ago. He did it in a romantic way. Happy day for all of us. I've never seen Will happier. And I told him that Heather's a keeper.

"Hey guys." I said to the others.

They all turned to me.

"I'm gonna go to Quentin's Pizzaria to pick up some pizzas for tonight. Anyone wanna come?" I said as I stood up and put my coat on.

"ME ME ME!!!" Dylan said as he jumped up and ran to the guest bedroom where he's staying in to get his coat.

"Alright then. See you in a few!" I said as I walked out with Dylan.

"Bye!" The others said.

We went out and into my car.

The whole 15 minute ride, Dylan sang along to a few songs and danced to it. We just arrived and Dylan ran out. I walked behind him.

I went through the front doors and bumped into Dylan.

"Uh, Dyl? Can you please keep walking?" I said.

"Thomas! Look!" He said as he pointed somewhere in front of us.

I followed his finger and it pointed to the girl that I thought was Jade who was waiting for her order.

"I think you should try to talk to her." He said.

"What? No! It couldn't be her!"

"I have a gut feeling that it is. So talk to her!"

"Fine. I'll just ask whats her name and if it is Jade I'll ask if she still remembers me. Happy?"

"Yes. Now go!" He pushed me a little bit closer to the girl.

I approached her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and I saw that stunning sky blue eyes looking back at me. It MUST be Jade.

"Th-Thomas?" She stuttered. SHE REMEMBERS ME!!!!

"Jade.... it is you." I hugged her tightly. After awhile I felt her hugging back.

"I missed you so much. How are you still alive?" I said.

"Well, they found a heart that I can have. But they have to keep me in the hospital for the three years I've been gone because my heart still fails sometimes. But now it's perfectly fine. I was released two days ago."

"Oh wow. The others thought I was mad because I saw you at your favourite coffee shop earlier. We graduated last week so we're all staying at Will's apartment a few blocks from here. You wanna come? Kaya missed you most out of all of us. Well except for me. I missed you most."

She giggled. "Of course! I'll pick up my stuff and I'll go there. And I missed you too."

"I'll pick you up later. Oh, and I missed you more."

I cupped her face and kissed her. Oh I missed this so much.

"I missed that too." She said and smiled.

"Me too." I smiled back.

"Hey lovebirds! We gotta get going if we wanna make it there before dinner." Dylan said as he walked over to us with both of our orders.

"Thanks Dyl." I said as I took my orders.

"Jade? How are you still alive?" Dylan said to Jade.

"Long story. I'll tell you later at Will's. Now I have to go. See you later!" She pecked my lips and went out the door.

"Well, that was a little unexpected." Dylan said.

"Yeah, hey we gotta go since I'm gonna pick Jade up later."

"Oh okay. But tell me what happened with Jade."

"In the car."

So we went out and into the car. I told Dylan the whole story and he just nodded.

"Well, that's great then! We've all been pretty depressed since she 'died'. Kaya will be so happy." Dylan said.

"Yeah. Everyone will."

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°
WOOHOO!!! TRIPLE UPDATE! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW? AND JADE'S ALIVE! YAY!!!! For those of you who think that this is way too soon, don't worry. Drama is coming soon. MWAHAHAHA..... Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.64K READS! Love you! Mwah!

BYEEEE

thisisdita