𝟷𝟺. [ 'ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ'] ⛈️

Depuis le début

"Are you associated with the Fatui?" Mini electricities lingered between your fingers, ready to strike this man if he ever confirms.

"Woah, easy there. You can't assume every Snezhnayan are Fatui agents" He gently laughs.

"What are you gonna do with these?" You indicated on the box of herbs placed on the transport balloon.

"Make a poisonous potion out of healing herbs" He said with sarcasm, as if he was trying to scare a child. "Obviously, I need these for my people" He said afterwards with a more natural and realistic tone.

"I don't wanna take long, here's what you requested" You sigh and push the transport balloon beside him. After he takes it, the pot behind you suddenly boiled a little too much, as if it was about to explode.

Questioning its weird act, a purple smoke fumed in the air. Knowing this wasn't normal, you try to stop the fire underneath by overloading it.

Although you successfully put out the fire, the weird smoke didn't disappear. All of a sudden you begin to feel tired, like the usual tiredness you felt everyday when you work. You forgot how it felt like after having the day off.

"I'll take the mora now, please------"

*thud*

Rosaria, (Y/N)'s lady in waiting, has been looking for her all day

Rosaria, (Y/N)'s lady in waiting, has been looking for her all day. The sister must've assumed (Y/N) has taken a day off, knowing her office wasn't filled with paperwork.

So she had decided to take a visit in the Tavern, where Diluc was quietly cleaning a glass cup.

"Master Diluc, have you seen Lady (Y/N)?" Rosaria questions.

"not at all, but if I do, what do you need?"

"Nothing. She hasn't returned yesterday, nor today, I figured you know something" The woman sits down in front of the bar table.

"Perhaps she came back to Liyue to fetch something she had left"

"Impossible, Lady (Y/N) always leave a note to the head butler. There was no sign of her at all yesterday after she received a letter. It's like she just suddenly disappeared" Diluc offers Rosaria a cup of wine as she furrows her brows, worried to death.

"She's a strong woman, if something happened, she'll handle it swiftly. But I'll try to look for her" The redhead nudges at Charles-who was just beside him-indicating that the said man takes over Diluc's work.

Whatever happened, Diluc only hoped that nothing too serious is behind (Y/N)'s disappearance. Probably just a misunderstanding.

The first thing that came to Diluc's mind was Wolvendom, it's not a place people usually find (Y/N) in, but the Abyss has been lurking around these parts. He had a slight feeling Regenfall would be there, probably just doing her job as a Mondstadt hero.