Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft

En başından başla

The tank on the right aimed at Superboy and fired at him blasting him off the tank

The tank on the right aimed at Superboy and fired at him blasting him off the tank. Superboy got back up and jumped on top of the other tank and began destroying it.

Artemis: Who's side is he on?

XLR8: Wanna stick around and find out?

Artemis shook her head and XLR8 picked her up and started running again leaving Superboy to destroy the tank. As he was running the hourglass symbol on XLR8's chest started beeping.

XLR8: Aw man! Not now!

A red light engulfed Y/n and he turned back to normal. He lost his footing and both he and Artemis rolled down a sand dune. Two drones flew overhead and circled back around and started firing.

Y/n: Get down!

The drones flew over them and turned back around. Artemis took out an arrow and shot it but her aim got messed up by Miss Martian's voice in her head.

Miss Martian: (Don't worry, I'm almost there!)

Artemis: *to Y/n* Did you just hear a girl talking in your head?

Y/n: *confused* Uh, no.

Miss Martian flew after the drones and used her powers to make the crash into each other.

Miss Martian then landed infront of Y/n and Artemis.

Y/n: Uh, nice new look J'onn. The costume is familiar but, I don't think the new body is screaming "Manhunter."

Miss Martian: You know my Uncle J'onn? Hello Megan, of course you do. You're Y/n 10. *to Artemis* And your Artemis.

Y/n: Wait, wait, wait. Martian Manhunter's your uncle?

Miss Martian: We're teammates. Friends. I made you cookies.

Artemis: *to Y/n* You know her?

Y/n: I have no idea who she is. Other than Martian Manhunter, Superman and Tetrax, I've never seen another alien before.

Miss Martian: *sighs* You've both lost your memories, too.