Chapter 11 : Shit, I love him!!

Start from the beginning

Gulf: yes..like my heart will come out..

Bright: do you want to see him anytime? Like if you didn't see him, you miss him?

Gulf: yes...I really miss him a lot..

Win: Do you want to look good for him?

Gulf: yes..I want to..

Win/ Bright: YOU DEFINITLY LIKE HIM...

Gulf: WHAT...

Win: yes..You like him...you just don't know yet..think Gulf Think...

.

.

Okay...now I am really confused. Do I like P'Mew? I mean, yes..whatever questions Win asked, I have been feeling all of him. My cheeks become red and I blush whenever P'Mew talks sweetly to me. I feel so many thinks when I am with him. There is a secrete I didn't share with anyone...you know, some days ago I dreamt of P'Mew. I mean not an usual one..I mean kind of ..you know..adult one... Now thinking about that dream, there is a tingle feeling I am feeling on my stomach. Leaving all this, if I think carefully I think I like him..may be???

Bright: okay okay.. you are getting more confuse..

Win: I have an idea..close your eyes..

I did what Win said.

Win: now think of the most beautiful day of your life...something so nice...a flower garden..Nice fresh air...breeze..Bird are flying..a nice beach..Then think about someone with whom you want to share these moments...that resembles all these...

Okay...I am in a flower garden. Middle of it..nice weather...cool breeze...everything is so pretty...wait, I also see someone beside me..P'MEW?? He is looking at me, smiling..and I am blusing...OHHHH SHIITTT.....I LIKE P'MEW...I LIKE HIM...maybe I also love him...YESSS, I LOVE HIM...I LOVE P'MEW..

Gulf: I LOVE P'MEW...I LOVE HIM...

Bright/ Win: We know..

Gulf: what I will do now?

Win: now you will go on date with him..for that, you have to look good. Can we do some thing Bright?

Bright: definitely...we can..we are almost done... let's close this and let's get you ready for your date..

Win: yes...

.

.

.

.

They closed the cafe and went to the mall. Win and Bright dragged Gulf from here to there, putting different cloths on him, checking what will look good on him. Finally, they gave Gulf 5-6 outfits to try. Gulf tried all of them and showed them one by one. Finally they agreed on one.

Win: yes...this is the best..now let's go..

Win again dragged him to a saloon and asked them to do some makeover. When they were done, everyone was shocked.

Bright/ Win: wawooo...

Gulf: Am I looking okay?

Win: okay? You are looking sooo beautiful...

Gulf: really...???

Bright: yes..you are looking really pretty Gulf..

Gulf: Thank you...

Suddenly, Gulf's phone rang. It was P'Mew. He asked Gulf what he were doing and where he was. After discussing with Win and Bright through eyes, Gulf asked Mew to come to the ice cream shop near the mall. They went there and ordered three ice-creams. They were casually talking and eating when Mew came. And Gulf mouth opened wide. He was looking so handsome. Gulf couldn't take his eyes off him.

Gulf went with Mew and they went to a restaurant where Mew booked for their dinner

Gulf went with Mew and they went to a restaurant where Mew booked for their dinner. On their way, they talked about small things while listening music. Within an hour, they reached their destination. The receptionist asked Mew's name and guided them to their table. Mew first made Gulf sat. Gulf really liked this gesture of Mew.

" You are really looking beautiful Gulf, I can't even tell you how beautiful you are looking. I can't take my eyes off you.."

" thank you..you are looking handsome too .."

" thank you Gulf..so should we order first?"

" sure.."

Mew called the waiter and they ordered. First Mew gave him his order and then Gulf. When Gulf was ordering, all this time Mew was looking at him within even blinking. He was so mesmerise by Gulf. His beauty, his innocence , all were making Mew falling for Gulf even more. When the waiter left taking the order, Gulf looked at Mew.

"What? Why are you looking at me?"

" I love you Gulf...I really love you a lot.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay...that is for today. Let's see what happen next.

I have updated the epilogue of my first book, "Missing Warmth". Do check it.

Do vote and Comment.

See you next time.