༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒

Start from the beginning

You grumbled underneath your breath, dressed in your usual joggers and sweatshirt you walked up to Kakuchos apartment. Koko almost instantly telling you on the phone to let someone else take care of the cat, making you instantly curse him out. Silencing him. Koko making a mental note to himself, 'don't say anything against (y/n)'s cat. Ever'. 

Kokos driver was waiting for you in the car while you unlocked the door to Kakuchos apartment. Koko telling you the code beforehand, so you could enter it without trouble. 

Looking for your cat and spotting him sleeping on Kakuchos bed. He instantly perked up when he noticed your presence, meows spurting out of his mouth, probably cursing you out for leaving him alone for so long. Probably even telling you how he was starving, as he bit your leg. Understandable.

He was mad. 

"I'm sorry!", you whined, before going to the kitchen and getting cat food when you noticed that there was literally nothing left. Turning around towards your cat with an apologetic look on your face, you already noticed his deadpanned expression. "I'll get something real quick, alright?" You heard him grumbled before he walked to the entrance of the apartment, looking back at you. "or we can go together..", you concluded when you noticed him waiting for you. 

Calling Koko again, you quickly explained that you had no food left for your child, making him sigh on the other side of the phone. 

"Take the drivers card", was all he said before you hung up. 

Now here you were, cat next to you as you stood in front of a pet shop with the credit card of the driver, in your hands. Looking down at your cat, with a stern look and voice you told him to behave before entering the pet shop. 

He instantly ran towards the section of the cat food when a sudden bark scared him, making him jump back. A voice ringing out, "oh, sorry little one! Lula, ssh, don't scare our little furry customer over here!" 

Following the voice you halted in front of a man, who was currently crouched down to pet your cat who was purring like an angel. Not a sight you often saw as he hated the presence of strangers. The two people he probably tolerated the most at the moment so far, were Kakucho and Akashi. 

The man turned around upon noticing your presence, your breath hitched as you were met with a handsome man. Only noticing now, his dangling earring that seemed to have a little bell attached at the end and his tattoo that was covering most of his neck. Starstruck in awe you shamelessly stared at him, studying his face, making him noticeably flush. 

As he straightened himself up, you noticed how tall he stood in front of you before he shyly asked you if he could help you somehow, you shook your head, still looking at him. 

"ehm.. is there something on my face.. miss?", he asked, still wondering why you were looking at him so attentively when you smiled up at him. Now his breath hitched, "no no, you're just incredibly handsome! Your girlfriend is one lucky girl", you said, the tip of his ears turning a light shade of red, "o-oh, thank you.. I don't have one though", he sheepishly said, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh? Well, lucky me then", you laughed, stunning him before another voice rung out, "Kazutora, are you flirting with our customers?" 

In panic Kazutora waved his arms, "N-No! I'm not Chifuyu!", you turning around to see who was talking when your eyes locked with a black haired male, his hair a bit messy as his eyes widened upon seeing you.

He chuckled, "okay, I can see why!", making you laugh at the subtle compliment, "very very smooth.. Chifuyu?", you said. He nodded his head, liking the way you so easily talked to them as if you were longtime friends. 

"Can I ask what your name is?", he grinned, making you grin back at him, "(Y/N) (L/N)." 

At that Chifuyus mouth suddenly fell open, "(Y/N)?! The (Y/N) (L/N)?", you nodded your head, giving him a curious look, when he suddenly said, "Inupi talked about you!", while silently cursing out Inupi in his mind. 

How dare he snatched such a beautiful lady, all for himself, away. 

Kazutoras eyes widened as well, recalling the way Inupi was incredibly nervous about going on a date with you. "Ah, oh my god! You're the friends he talked about!", you happily pointed out making Chifuyu nod his head, "I hope he only said good things", "of course! He didn't tell me though that his friend group consisted of so many handsome men", you cheekily flirted. A blush instantly spreading around Chifuyus cheeks. 

Damn, you were just as cheeky as Inupi described. 

After a while of talking, getting your cat the food that he liked and him getting scratches and love from Chifuyu and Kazutora.. which again, surprised you cause your cat hates strangers.. you had left. 

Obviously not before exchanging phone numbers with them! 

As the driver drove back towards Kokos Penthouse apartment, you drove past D&D, making the driver halt before you sprung out for a minute and walked inside the shop. "Hey Draken!", the tall man, instantly turning around before a smile played on his lips, "Hey (L/N), how are you?"

"I'm great! I just met your friends Chifuyu and Kazutora", making him laugh, "were they nice to you or do I have to beat them up?", he asked, returning to his work on the motorcycle he was currently sitting on. Walking up to him, you crouched down beside him, laughing and shaking your head, "no need to, even my cat likes them", making him chuckle in reply, "good to hear that!" 

You admired his side profile for a moment, appreciating the fact that Draken was a handsome man, a very very handsome man at that, before asking him if Inupi was here today. He shook his head, "today's his free day."

Nodding your head you were about to leave when Draken stopped you, "do you want me to tell him something?", "no, I just have a few questions that have been bugging me for some time now." Draken nodded, his eyes studying your expression, "If you need anyone to talk to, you can always hit me up. It seems like there's a lot on your mind", making your eyes widen a bit, not noticing that you have been wearing your thoughts on your face for the outside world to see. 

Waving him nervously off, you tried to play it down, "Oh, no no, don't worry. I'm just a bit tired today that's all", failing not notice the way Draken stood tall and approached you, leaning his face close to yours, "you know, you don't have to lie to me", making you freeze in your spot. 

"O-oh... no.. I.. sorry..", you looked down, a bit ashamed from the way he was able to look through you, when he lifted his hand to pet your head. It definitely surprised you, his ability to read you so easily. "Don't worry about it. Again, if you need anyone to talk to. Call me, I'll make some time for you!", making your heart skip a beat.