Halloweek - Halloween 2021

There was a quiet lull in the Black household. Sirius had taken to pottering around grumbling to himself. When Halloween neared you started to notice that among the papers and boxes that the order had gathered, small ornaments.

Some of them were simple muggle ornaments, stuffed black cat figurines, and ceramic pumpkins. Others would get up and move around, causing havoc on the shelves that they were placed on. On one occasion you walked into the kitchen to find a talking chocolate skull reciting poetry. When you hunted down Sirius to ask him why there was a talking chocolate skull in the kitchen his answer was simple.

"It's Halloweek. I do the full seven days." Sirius had said before handing you a tiny cat. It was no bigger than a thimble and you weren't sure if it was a real cat that he'd made small or another one of his odd ornaments. It certainly ate a lot for a tiny cat.

Sirius' Halloweek got bolder as he went on. He would pull all sorts of tricks on anyone that dropped by and had taken to scaring a particularly nasty neighbour by using his Padfoot form to scare the daylights out of him. It happened at five oclock exactly every night for a week. On Halloween you dressed up in a costume and decided to hand out candy to children passing by. When you ran out of candy you went to head inside but found Padfoot sitting next to you at the gate and holding a giant bucket of sweets.

"You know... I'm not on the most wanted list." You said to him. He tilted his head and huffed at you. "I know, I know. We all need some fun sometimes." You said with a light laugh.