Chapter 2 |||||the mentor

(Slight trigger warning for this chapter. The topics of death, family and self acceptance are talked about in here. I really said "Therapist time 😍😍😍" have fun bitches ! )

"Urgh, my head hurts..." 10 in the morning, and I was standing in front of the fridge, holding my head with one hand and scratching my stomach with the other.
Summer really was the worst time of it all.

Upon opening my fridge to find something to refresh myself at this Hot morning, all I could see were dozens off Monster energy Cans, Not even a bottle of water to find.

I sighed while closing the fridge. "Water from the sink should be enough" On the bright side, I was able to add Ice cubes to my Glass of water.

And like every morning, I sat down on the kitchen table, scrolling through my phone and getting frustrated over this unbearable hot weather.

Unlike Saitama, I At least had an air conditioner at home, which obviously made surviving easier.

"I should get changed..." The thought rushed through my Brain upon realizing that My new Visitor would show up anytime. It would be kinda embarrassing only standing there in shorts and a tanktop....
So after a bit of thinking back and forth I finally decided to go over to my wardrobe and get changed.

I chose a pretty cozy outfit, incase we would go out I added jewelry and some extras here and there

I chose a pretty cozy outfit, incase we would go out I added jewelry and some extras here and there. I mean, you always have to be prepared for the best.

While putting on my Mascara I heard a knock coming from the door.

"Good morning (Y/N)-san. I'm prepared for today's lesson. May I come in?"

His forwardness made me chuckle a bit. Putting away my make up bag, I went over to open the door just to find the fine Gentleman of yesterday.

I looked him up and down, his outfit wasn't that bad. He was wearing a sleeveless turtleneck and black cuffed Levi's jeans that were longer at the end. But what surprised me the most were the Jordan air's he was wearing. We had matching shoes. And even better, his ear piercings and necklace were matching.

This man really had great sense of style. My heart already couldn't take it anymore but this really added it up.

"Can I come in?"
Genos looked at me quite confused, as I was staring at him without saying anything.

I immediately came back to my senses.

"Oh, yeah of course! Take a seat."
I went over to the Kitchen table from earlier and sat down. He followed while looking around my apartment.

"Your home is way Larger and more decorated, it even has air conditioning.."

I nodded, "of course I do, I'm not that musty baldy after all. If you want to I can show you around later."