Douma x demon fem!Reader

Start from the beginning

Once he was satisfied he began to speak. "I'll be headed to the demon slayers tonight, I want you all on standby. Do not mess this up." He said disappearing, soon you and douma were back at his temple.

You sensed disappointment from douma, looking over you saw him just sitting there. "Douma are you alright?" You asked walking to him. He then grabbed you and pulled you down onto him. So you were sitting on his lap.

He traced his fingers up your thighs and slowly up your body. You let out a shallow breath as you leaned into him resting your forehead on his shoulder. He smiled at your reaction soon leaning down to kiss your neck. He trailed kisses from the base of your neck up to your jaw.

Soon his kisses became sloppy and filled with more hunger. He stopped by the base of your neck sucking at biting at your skin. You let out shaky moans of pleasure and a small bit of pain.

Douma left a very visible bite mark on you. Finally he decided to take off your clothing, it was so revealing you didn't even classify it as clothes. He started at your chest pulling off your top, then leaving small kisses on your breasts.

You tugged at his shirt annoyed that he still had his on. He laughed at bit and took his shirt off. "Someone isn't very patient today." He said as you glared at him.

(Lol you thought)

After douma was satisfied, five times. You both were summoned to the infinity fortress. You looked around seeing multiple demon slayers around the fortress. "Douma, you take the girls I'll kill the rest" you said walking farther away and activating your blood demon art.

It was similar to your breathing style when you were a demon slayer. But now you could mess with people auras and control them instead of just masking your presence. Douma nodded creating large ice dolls.

You jumped from wall to wall hanging by your nails. You sent signals to different areas, along with killing every slayer that came near you. Until one caught your attention, she had black and purple hair with a butterfly hair pin.

It was like a key to a lock and suddenly memories appeared in your mind like you were watching a movie. She was a hashira, she wasn't like the others though she was nicer. You remembered your hatred for them.

You jumped, kicking her into a wall. She quickly stood up and it was like she had become ice. She stoped to look at you, your eyes holding the rank or upper moon 2. This was the first time you ever felt a fearful aura come from her.

"Kocho! Don't just stand there kill the bastard!" Someone yelled from behind you. You turned around to see a flash of white and a green blade. Your sword clashed with his.

He fell looking up at you in pure horror and anger. "Y-you" he said barely talking. "Hm? I did what you said." You said tilting you head to the side a bit. "Caw! Caw! Uppermoon one is dead along with uppermoon three! Caw!" A crow from above you said. "Huh master will be mad" you said.

You felt shinobu moving she was slowly walking towards you. "Why?.." she said quietly. "Why the hell would you become one of them!" She then screamed at you. "I thought this is what you wanted. Sanemi even said so" you said to her feeling you blood boil.

You walked up to her you cut her throat open killing her. "I'll be back for you kocho" you said quietly. You felt two more people running towards you. Turning around you saw giyuu and a younger boy. He was extremely angry and about to charge at you when he saw giyuu stop. "Y/n..?" He said as sanemi slowly stood up.

"Yes that is my name" you said looking at him. He gripped his sword tightly. He was feeling so many emotions you couldn't tell what was what. "Giyuu who is she?" The kid asked. "A hashira" giyuu said quietly. "I an no such thing! I will never be one of you pathetic people! All you do is hurt others, so you deserve to die!" You said running at them.

Sanemi intervened between you giyu and tanjiro. He cut off one of your hands but you quickly regenerated it. "So hows genya" you said glaring at sanemi. "Dead?" You asked smiling.

Angered by what you said sanemi ran at you ready to kill you. "Aura breathing 2nd form" you said closing your eyes. Pulling put your sword you moved quickly. Faster than sanemi could move, his head was gone within a few seconds.

You looked down at him. "You let your emotions get in the way, making you slow and mess up. I am far weaker than you yet I won" you said down at his lifeless body. Tanjiro stared in horror at what just happened.

You dug your nails into sanemis back letting your blood flow through him reattaching his head. "NO!" Giyuu shouted at you both him and another attacked you. A pink and green haired girl. You never met her before.

You recreated your demon slayer uniform on your body. "Now this might at least be a fair fight. A demon demon slayer vs two human demon slayers" you said smiling. The pink and green haired girl was scared but stood her ground.

"I don't know who you are but, I will not let you get away with killing my friends!" She yelled. "Douma" you said aloud. Soon the girl was cut in half from her shoulder to her hip. Douma appeared behind her. "Caw caw muzan is dead! Along with uppermoons four and six! Hashiras and slayers! Fight uppermoon two!" The crow said.

You had killed off giyuu, obani and gyomei. Douma had killed a younger girl with a butterfly hair pin, tanjiro and a yellow haired boy along with a boar headed kid. You looked over your shoulder to see a young boy with scratches all over his body.

He simply dropped his sword and walked to you. In the middle of a blood bath he soon started running and crying. You knew him from somewhere, he was close to you when you were a human. "Y/n!" He yelled hugging you. "Who are you?" You asked. "Muichiro." He said. Douma walked over and grabbed the boy by his hair and ripping his head off.

"They are all dead, all the demons and demon slayers. We are the only ones left" douma said in a quiet voice. You nodded and walked back over to where Shinobus body laid. The poison in her body was gone. You gently held her body up letting some of your blood drip into her wounds.

Douma watched as you set her back down and stood up. "You seem quite fond of her, she is extremely beautiful too." Douma said. "From what I can remember she was the only nice one." You said looking at douma.

"Also I believe the demon girl who Concord the sun is here." You said pointing to nezuko who was still a demon. "Don't kill her just yet" you said stopping douma from killing her.

Nezuko stood there staring at the dead bodies that laid across the floor she felt angry but at peace she didn't know why she felt this way. It was like her body moved by itself as she walked to you. she felt something trying to pull her back away from you but she kept walking.

You were the one that made her feel at peace you held a scary but kind face. Similar to her mothers from what she remembered. She saw you as a motherly figure, soon she was about a foot away from you. She wanted to hug you, so you let her.

Erasing her memories of the rest of the humans from her mind. You let her fall asleep in your arms, taking some of her blood. You and Douma shared the blood. "I want her to be on our side, from now on we will control the demons and she will be upper rank one and shinobu will be upper rank two. I want sanemi to be upper rank three." You said standing up and letting nezuko sleep.

"As you wish my dear." Douma said taking your hand and leading you both to the surface. Letting the sun burn your skin and stop. You smiled looking at the destruction in front of you.