"I want to get married" They gave him a look. 

"I want to marry the girl I choose." They stopped and looked at him as he grew five heads.

"What! Mustafa bhai too did the same." He whined

"You are not Mustafa abdullah mir aslam. "Baba's voice boomed in the Hall.

"Baba you all know her." Abdul tried to convince them.

"Abdul it is not wrong but you would have thought about the circumstances before pulling such stunts." Eira elaborate thier point.

"Eira, we all know her and I am sure you all will be happy." Abdul tried again.

"Say who is it?" Mustafa asked

"Iwanttomarryhabiba "he said in low and muffled voice.

"Tameez se Abdul "eira stern voice was enough for him and he closed his eyes  took a deep breath and repeated.

"I want to marry habiba." Everyone laughed and he was so done with them.

"It's clearly a joke-" Ammi was Intrupted by abdul

"Nahi ammi! Please, please "his eagar voice said it all, they all looked at him for a good five minutes and just than habiba walked in.

"You wanna marry him?"Eira and ammi asked in unison pointing Abdul and eyes on habiba.

Habiba froze than eyed everyone than Abdul who had a smirk dancing on his lips. She gulped her saliva and blinked her eyes furiously.

"Say it habibi! "Abdul said she nodded her head and looked away when the ladies squealed and hugged each other and the room boomed with loud laughter of Mustafa and baba.

******************

"They are gonna be a cutest couple nai? "Eira asked excitedly while having and ice cream in a cold weather and Mustafa driving the car.

They were returning from habiba's home after asking her hand for Abdul.

They all agreed happily and now while returning eira saw this ice cream parlor and Mustafa bought her a cup. They both were sharing one cup.

"Not more than us."

"They even beat us janab" eira said in a duh tone.

"How?" Mustafa asked in confusion.

"Abdul is way more romantic than you, he always tells me about how he will treat his wife but you don't"eira tried her best to sound hurt.

"You think he is more romantic than me?"Mustafa asked while glancing her way than on the road.

"Yes!" Came her immediate answer.

*******************

Eira was folding her clothes and Mustafa's clothes after changing , she was seated on the ground and was humming while doing the work when she heard him coming in. Eira heard a faint voice of music.