"No" she scrunched her face. "But I don't know howww" I dragged out.

"Mmcht, whateva beyonce" she rolled her eyes opening the car door.

We got the kids out then went in the house laying them down minus jayda because she started to get fussy.

"What's wrong ?" I signed to her. She whimpered tugging her ear and I sighed looking around.

I grabbed her ear muffs and massaged her ears some before putting them on.

I kissed her cheek then put her back under the cover. "Night night" I signed to her.

She nodded putting her hands over her face. She signed 'off' and I smiled brightly.

"Goood job itty" I cooed kissing her all over her face.

She whined pushing my head and I chuckled. "Dada's sorry" I said pecking her lips.

I backed up turning off the light and walking out. I walked in the kitchen setting up my phone and getting on live.

I tagged onika so jordan could hop on and looked at all the people joining.

"Wassup y'all, I'm finna co-"I'M about to cook" I heard onika say making me look over.

"Oh yea y'all my baby here" I smiled grabbing her and pulling her into me.

"Girl you full of shit" she rolled her eyes mushing my head. "damn bae why you keep being mean ?" I asked lowly.

"because you get on my nerves" she turned her nose up at me.

"Can I get a kiss ?" I asked "I don't want a kiss beyonce" she said.

"please" I pouted. She pecked my lips and I grabbed her chin kissing her again.

"Mm move" she pulled back then rolled her eyes at me going over to the stove.

"What you making me ?" I asked walking up behind her. "What you want ?" She asked looking back.

"some alfredo" I mumbled wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Girl movee" she pushed me back. "Go tend to yo lil hoes on that live" she waved me off.

I smacked my lips turning towards the live "Somebody tell this girl I ain't a hoe no more" I said looking at the camera.

I seen one of my old hoes said I'm looking fine and chuckled "I know I am, I stay looking fine" I said lifting up my shirt showing off my abs and tattoos.

I felt something hard hit the back of my head making me flinch.

I looked back and onika was casually cooking.

I walked over to her quietly then drew my hand back before delivering a extra hard smack to her butt.

She jumped up screaming and holding where I hit her "Owwwww" she whined starting to cry.

"Aww I'm sorry" I said pulling her into a hug. She stuffed her face in my shoulder crying while I rubbed her butt.

"Why did you h-hit me that hardd" she hiccuped. "I didn't know it was gonna hurt that bad" I said kissing her cheek.