"nas, cyan."

"dixie, blue."

"charli, green."

"y/n, black!"

"james, white."

"nai, orange."

"vinnie, pink!"

"larray, red."

"chase, lime."

"noah, yellow."

We cheered before gathering to the table. You and charli both picked the cat ears and gushed over how you guys matched. You tried to act natural, but you've never been in such a foreign setting and the fact that you had to keep your relationship with vinnie a secret, didn't help. The only people who knew you two were dating was charli, dixie, noah and james. Everyone else had no idea.

You stayed with charli, chase on the other side of you guys waited to get your cards. Vinnie was talking to charli about something, so you decided to be brave and spark conversation with chase.

"so... was like your first choice?" he looked over at you, a phone in his hand ready to film.

"huh? oh, no, not really... i didn't mind though." you just nodded

awkward.

"hey, you and charli match!" he smiled, pointing at your headband with cat ears on it.

"oh, yeah!"

"that's so cute!" he giggled, looking down at his feet. He shifted forwards in the line.

"yeah.. what do you have?" you reached out to grab whatever was on his head.

"oh, it's a leaf." he bent his head down so his hair was on full display, showcasing the headpiece.

"how cute!" vinnie couldn't help but overhear the conversation. He knew chase was single and that you were his type on paper. He wouldn't have to worry about him hitting on you, if he knew y'all were dating, but he didn't.

You nodded, looking down at the table in front of you. You found yourself wanting to continue the conversation with him.

"so, did you- where you in the last one?" he looked into her eyes, "the last james among us video, i mean." you chuckle awkwardly.

"oh! yeah, no i wasn't. this is my first." you both made eye contact before making your way to the other side of the table and grabbed your cards. You looked up to see vinnie across from you. You gave him a small smile and he looked at you with a straight face. For a quick second, you were sure he was upset with you, but then he sent a sly wink your way, causing you to suppress a chuckle.

Charli placed her hand on your shoulder. "you're gonna be alright, right?"

"yeah! yeah, i think i'll be okay.." you nodded.

" okay, i'm gonna be here if you need me, just come and find me okay? if you get overwhelmed, let me know and we can talk to james about it."

"thank you, charli." you hugged her and she kissed your head.

"now go have fun!" charli made her way outside.

ROUND ONE

you held your camera before walking towards the back of the house where the asteroids were. You opened your card and showed it to the camera.

CREWMATE

"im innocent, y'all!" you exclaimed before looking over your tasks.

1. fix the wires