"No, John B. I did not get a grappling hook." She declared, scrunching up her face. 

"Yeah." Pope agreed. "We're not Batman."

"Fair enough..." John B muttered. "Pulley?"

"Got it."

"Dark clothes?"

Kie looked around at the others in the vehicle. "Looks like it." 

"Flashlights."

JJ flickered one of the lights as an answer. "Check-a-mondo."

"Alright good." John B praised as he pulled the Twinkie to a stop in front of their destination. "We're all set."

"Let's go get rich guys." JJ declared, a giddy tone to his voice. 

Charlotte grinned as she looked over at him, the lights flickering on in the car as the doors were thrown open "Hell yeah."

"Wait. Wait." John B ordered, stopping them from getting out of the vehicle. 

Charlotte looked to him with worry. "Did I forget something."

A warm smile came to John B's face. "No, Charley. You didn't forget anything. I─uh, I just want to say thanks, you guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight."

Kie's face broke into a smile. "Always."

"Of course, man." Pope assured, the smile on John B's face growing at their words. 

"Yeah." Charlotte agreed. "Besides, this is way more fun than any other trouble we could have gotten up to tonight."

John B laughed, jokingly rolling his eyes at the eldest Carrera before his eyes shifted to a certain Cameron girl who was watching him with admiration. 

"Alright, we done with this circle jerk?" JJ wondered impatiently. "Can we go do this?"

Sarah nodded, an excited smile spreading across her face. "Yeah."

Pope clapped his hands together as he jumped out of the van. "Let's go get this wheat in the water."

"Weed?" JJ questioned. "I'm up for weed."

Charlotte rolled her eyes as she stepped onto the grass. "Pretty sure he said wheat, J."

"I definitely did say wheat." Pope confirmed much to JJ's dismay. 

"After you." Kie grinned, allowing Sarah to climb over the wall first. 

"Ladies first." Sarah teased, everyone's excited demeanour showing through. 

"Charley," Kie declared, shining the light on the wall. "You next."

Charlotte gave her sister a small smile before handing off the supplies that were in her hand. 

Quickly and quietly, she pulled herself up and over the stone wall, dropping to her feet next to Sarah who was grinning at her.