Chap 2

'ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀᴛᴇ.'

A white van pulled up in front of her. And you might think, Hee-Young this is a terrible idea. That white van always appears in kidnapper movies. But Hee-Young was certain nothing bad was going to happen. 'Password?...' the masked man said. 'Red light Green light, suspicious man in a white van.' she climbed into the car. Soon she began to pass out. 

~~~~

She awoke to cheery music ringing in her ears. She went to hit her alarm clock, only to hear an 'Ouch!' coming from it. She sat up and hit her head. Hee-Young looked at the person she hit, it was a 40-year-old man with black hair and brown eyes. 'I'm sorry! I thought you were my alarm clock!' she apologized to the man. He smiled, they went down the stairs together.

She heard someone counting, she turned her head. There was an old man still in his bed, counting the players?... 'Sir? What are you doing?' she sat on his bed. 'I'm counting to prevent dementia.' he answered. 'You see 457, I have a lump in my head...' he got cut off. 

'YOU BITCH!' 

Hee-Young and the man ran to where the sound came from. The mean man laughed, 'What a small world we live in!' he laughed like a maniac. Soon the man who she hit in the face started arguing with the girl...

~~~ 

'What do you mean you lost her?!' a man with a black mask towered over the red masked staff. 'O-one of the circles a-accidentally put h-her with the other c-contestants...' one of them stuttered. 'WELL, GET HER BACK! She's special. She was supposed to watch the games with the V.I.P.' he roared. He walked to the screen as the guards ran away. He put on the bed area. 'Let's see if I can spot her... Those idiots.' he put on the TV.

Meanwhile, Hee-Young helped the girl up as the man and the thug were arguing. The door opened to reveal masked guards...