2

I and Ashi came back in our class and went to our seats. I sat on my seat and took out my lunch while Ashi turned her chair and sat facing me. We both were having our lunch when I heard Tanzeel's voice. I turned to see him talking with the boys of our class. I suppose almost all the people in class XIth are known to each other becasue we all come from different sections when we were in Xth. I was about to turn back to continue eating but I saw him again. He was in my class, I could not believe my eyes and next moment I saw him shaking hands with Tanzeel, it looked as if they were really good friends. So, I suppose both of my stupid friends know him and still I won't be able to know his name because if I dare to ask them then surely they will get something to tease me about for this whole year. I came out of my thoughts when Ashi spoke. 

Ashi: UNNATI!!! Phirse kaha kho gyi yarr. Aaj tu itni ajeeb kyun lag rahi. 

Unnati: Kuch nahi Ashi. Mujhe na bhook lagi hai shayad ussi wajah se dhyan idhar udhar jaa raha.

Ashi: Tu bhi na. Chal jaldi lunch krle kyunki next period start hone wala hai.

I ate my lunch and turned to look back. He was not there and Tanzeel as well. I turned to look in front and soon the teacher arrived. Our classes got over and I was heading towards my bus with Aashna and Ashi. We dropped Ashi by her bus and then were going towards ours and that's when I saw him again. I had seen him alot of times today. If I end up seeing him again after this, I will surely get a heart attack. He was talking with a girl. I know he is one of the most handsome munda of our school and has always girls around him. I didn't care much and went inside my bus. I saw the last two seats were still empty which means those two duffers are still not here. Aashna sat beside me. Even those two came and started with their non stop talks which I obviously ignored and kept looking out of the window. Generally, I am not like this and I hear whatever they say because they always have some interesting news about the school but today I was just not in the mood, all I could hear was them talking about someone crushing over someone and I suppose it's pretty common. I don't know when I fell asleep. My eyes opened when I felt some water dropplets on my eyes. I am pissed with these two, they can never do something good.

Unnati: Yarr Tanzeel! Yeh kya tareeka hai?

Tanzeel: Ek chomu se aur kya expect krti hai tu?

I seriously felt he was hurt but then I realised he was joking around. I sat down annoyed. I honestly hate it when someone wakes me up from my sleep. I reached back my house and had my lunch. I came in my room and lied down on my bed thinking about that guy. I picked up my phone and started scrolling my youtube. I guess youtube has been spying on me or else why would it recommend me a video which says "50 psychological facts about love". Well, I could never control myself from clicking on such things and I did. There was a fact which said that if you are thinking about a person then that person was thinking about you first. I mean yes, I wish it was true but that was something impossible to happen. I would end up thinking about that guy for a whole day but he would never even think about me. How is it even possible, when he does not even know that I exist? Now, Youtube is pissing me off. I decided to study for sometime and then dozed off to sleep. 

The next day continued like that. I woke up, got ready and went towards my bus stop. I went inside the bus and what I saw in front of me just skipped my heart a beat. I saw him sitting at the last seat talking with those two monkeys and Aashna was talking to them as well. I know he was new to the school and so he must have applied for transport which he got today but I had no idea about him bein in the same bus as mine which definitely means he lives somewehere around and maybe I will end up seeing him around one day coz many a times I have met Sanket, Tanzeel and Aashna as well. Before I could continue thinking anything else, Aashna shouted.

Aashna: Unnati! Waha kyun khadi hai? Baithna nahi hai kya?

Uhh!! This girl. She really had to shout. I could see his eyes turned to me as she shouted. Yes, even others turned to look at me but his looks killed me. This is the first time he must have noticed me and I suppose that because of my idiot bestfriend, he must have got to know my name as well. I lowered my gaze and went towards Aashna coz if I had looked up, then I am damn sure I would have got lost in his eyes. I don't know what had got me today that I asked Aashna to let me sit on the window seat. Well, you could say I was not ready to meet him. I sat down listening to them, my eyes were looking outside the window but my ears were on their conversation. I was waiting for them to take his name but I suppose god wants to make me wait. Bhagwaan ji yeh aapne sahi nahi kiya, usko koi pharak bhi nahi padta mera name sunkar and jahan tak mujhe lagta woh toh bhul bhi gya hoga mera name and aapne mera name usko pta chalne diya. Anyways, aab toh same bus hai toh name bhi pta chal hi jaayega. We arrived at our school and were stepping out. Whenever we walk towards our class, Commerce section comes first. We dropped Sanket and that guy there and were about to go ahead when Tanzeel spoke.

Tanzeel: Bye Sanket! Bye Manav!

Finally! I got to know his name. Manav it is but the next moment he smiled to Tanzeel's bye. God, he definitely had got a killer smile. I don't know what's with me these days. I am acting as if I am his fangirl, dying at his every single thing. I really need to stop now but I suppose god has planned my funeral today.

Manav: Bye Tanzeel! By Aashna! 

And then he turned to me. GOD! His looks always make me weak. But the next moment.

Manav(smiles): Bye Unnati!

OKAY NOW! BYE WORLD! He said bye to me and took my name and smiled as well. It seems nothing to you all? But believe me it's a big deal for me. Plan my funeral you all. Only, I know how I had controlled my blush. I realised I had not replied and all of them were waiting for me to speak.

Sanket: Isse kya sanp soong gya?

Unnati: Chup kar ja Sanket! 

I smiled and said bye to Manav to which he smiled back, never in my life I have described a bye this much. I have already started falling for him and I don't know how to control myself. This time it's different and I don't know what to do!

That's it guys!! UNNSU IS FALLING FOR MANAV. Aab toh name bhi pta chal gya and same bus. Stay tuned for next chapter. Do let me know your views in the comment section. Thanks for reading