◔◑𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◐◔

Start from the beginning

"I told you to not to drink anymore." he said with a grumpy tone while I rolled my eyes, I guess he is still worried about me becoming drunk and do some stupid things.

"Come on, it's been years since I drank." i said while rolling my eyes, he folded his arms and sigh in disbelief.

"I don't want the same incident to happen." he said in a sad tone while I became confused. What incident, the only incident I remember watching waking up in a swarm and packs of wolf were chasing at me.

"Hey y/n! Who are you talking to buddy?" schaltt shouted while dreamXD disappear, I became more curious about the incident.

"No one but myself." I said while he laugh, he sat beside me while taking a cup fill with wine.

"I am surprise that everyone is enjoying." schaltt said while taking a sip and looking at the people.

"It is nice that you made a festival so everyone will forget about the exile." I said while schaltt nodded and taking a sip. We just looked at every one dancing until a slow music started to play.

"So y/n, care to dance? " he said with a smug look while holding his hand up, waiting for my answer.

"I never tried dancing." I said nervously while schaltt laugh but then grab my hand to pull me up and we both were looking each other in the eye.

"You should try before giving a judgement and who knows... you might be a great dancer." he said in a soft tone while I blushed. It is true but I might be a terrible dancer-

He then spin me around and started to move his feet forward and backward, I saw some of the adults doing this before so I followed schaltt movement. It was going smoothly and I can feel people watching us.

"Aww this is cute." bad said with a smile  while Jack hum in response, I looked at Niki and she was holding back her tears while some people were forcefully smiling. They are judging my moves, aren't they...

Wilbur pov

What in the absolutely fuck is going on?! I can't believe she chose him than Fundy or even tubbo?! I really want to go down there and take y/n away or shoot him right now...

"Wilbur, we should stay calm or else y/n is gonna hate us." Tommy whispered while I huff, I looked at them while they were dancing. I am sure she already hates us for sneaking here but I am sure the others are hating schaltt for this more than him kicking us out.

"Are you really gonna blow up the place?" he asked In a sad tone while I hesitated. I don't really want to blow this place but y/n is supporting me to do it saying that it will make her job much easier, I don't know what that means...

"Yea but I want you to tell everyone to get out before I do it." I said with a smile for comfort while he nodded. I guess he is happy that everyone will be alright, I wonder if I can blow this place up with everyone including tom-

"Let's play the water tank game." schaltt said while the music stop, y/n looked at him with a blush and then techno pull y/n by holding her hand. Thank god schaltt isn't interested to y/n or in love with her in first sight but I wonder why techno was smiling.

Sapnap pov

I am happy that the music stop but I am not happy that you were blushing at schaltt and techno taking you away by the hand. I looked around to find George but then I was greeted with a glare from Fundy.

"Is anything wrong Fundy?" I asked while he walked closer to me with a forced smile, everyone left while me and him were the only one here.

"You murdered my fox... Didn't you?" he said while his smile slowly became a frown, I shifted back but he kept on coming closer. I don't want to ask for help because I am not a pussy but how the hell did he kno-