UA

Y/N's POV: "Y/N!" Yawning I saw my mom open my door holding something so I rubbed my eyes to wake up faster. "Mama? What is it?" "the letter from UA!" "EH!?" I sat up and fell to the ground but I shook my head,my eyes were wide at the news. "Okay I'm ready!" She sat beside me and opened it. My breath was shaky so my mother held one of my hands tightly as we both were nervous. "Y/N Mezo! You did an outstanding yet average job out there! You saved others and used that fantastic quirk of yours to get points! I am here to gladly tell you that you have been accepted to UA high! Welcome young one!" " AHHHHHHH!!!" I jumped up and started to run around yelling in joy. "MY DAUGHTER WAS ACCEPTED INTO UA YES! I KNEW SHE WOULD!!" My dad was smiling as he saw me and my mom cheer that I got into UA. "I-I need to get ready!!!" "Sweet pea it's only Saturday" "and!? UA has us buy uniforms and I don't wanna be the odd ball!"

"Yes yes! We mu-" "they sent us the uniforms,let's just celebrate by making your favorite foods and desserts" "Ah! That sounds a lot better! Let me help!" "Okay let's do it!" I was smiling widely that my face hurt,haven't smiled like this in forever but hearing that my quirk was fantastic made me feel happy. Haven't been told that other then my family. I started to play with my H/t(hair type) h/c hair to calm down a bit more,I was also biting my lip which my mom saw and forced a grape in my mouth but I didn't argue.

TIME SKIP

Y/N's POV:Here I am,UA high. A school for hero's in training and I'm ready! I was walking listening to my music and walking on the side. God everyone seems so much cooler then me so do their quirks. They all look so...normal and the girls are normal height while I'm 6'1...god I wish I was their height at least I wouldn't have people joke of my height. "Hey tall girl!" "Hm?" I looked to the side and saw a red hair guy with hella sharp teeth. "Yes?" "I just wanted to say your quirk looks super manl- I mean womanly!" "Heh,thanks. You look manly as well with your red hair" "thanks! I'm ejirou kirisham!" "Y/N mezo,nice to met ya. What class you in?" "1-A! You?" "Same here,let's walk together" He nodded and started to chat,maybe this isn't going to be a bad year.