Coming out of the trauma,divyanka spoke sternly.

Divyanka- karan! Seriously?? Her? How can you love her haa??
Kritika and karan were shocked because of her reaction. Kritika now has tears in her eyes and fear of losing karan.

Karan- Mom? Kya hua,aap aise kyu bol rahe ho??

Divyanka- Toh aur nahi toh kya bolu? Like seriously? How can an angry hulk fall for this sweet angel ??

Saying this, divyanka laughed loudly and side hugged kritika and kissing her forhead.

Divyanka- Batao kritika, Tumhe aur koi nahi mila? This angry hulk, seriously??

Kritika blushed listening to her immediately hugged her.

Karan's face was worth watching. This made all of them laugh at him.

Karan- Mom, this is not fair. You scared me yaar. And now that you got your daughter in law,aap apne bete ki insult kar rhe ho??

Vivek hit his head from back and moved towards kritika- oye! What wrong did she say! I myself am shocked. But jo bhi ho,pehli baar apne kuch acha kaam kia hai! My daughter in law is the best!

Kritika moved him and bend down to take his blessings only to be held in mid.

Vivek- Betiya paav nahi chuti bacha! You are like my Nandu beta. Welcome to the family!

Kritika moved towards divyanka,and took her blessings only to be hugged in return.

Nandini squealed in happiness, running towards kritika and immediately  hugged her tightly.

Nandini- yeyyy !! Kritika is my bhabhi now! Yayyyy!!

Kritika looked towards karan, to which he winked at her making her blush hard.
Soon, fab9 congratulated them with alot of leg pulling.

Soon,they sat in the living room to decide the functions of kritika and Karan's wedding along with Dhruv and alya's.As because vivek and divyanka want this to happen sooner,to which both of them agreed.

Nyonika- So Alya and Dhruv, according to your dates,i.e, Ganesh puja,which is on coming Wednesday. Kyu na hum karan aur kritika ki sagai bhi usi din,yani Wednesday sham ko rkhe??

Divyanka- haa! For now sirf sagai karte hai! Baaki ka aaram se karenge! Till the time you both enjoy your courtship period. And we can enjoy Dhruvlya's wedding.

Karan and kritika nodded blushingly.

Cabir- ohoo hoo...wowww! Like seriously! The karan Kapoor is blushing!  Waah kritika bhabhi kya jadu hai aapka!

Listening to him, all of them laughed at him, and karan immediately ran to hit him to which cabir escaped to save his life. After few minutes of leg pulling and fun,all of them moved towards the dining area for dinner.
Meanwhile, vivek's phone rang...

Vivek- Hello Mr. Thakkar!
Listening him all of them looked towards him, except Manan. Both of them looked at each other only to look away.

Mr. Thakkar on call- Hii Mr. Kapoor! I just want to inform you that Arjun is ready to meet Nandini. What about her?

Vivek- Yeah yeah! Nandini is too ready to meet him.

Mr. Thakkar- So, why not they meet tomorrow?? Kyuki next week we will fly back to US,aur usse pehle I want them to atleast decide about this alliance.

Vivek- You are right. It's fine from our side. I ll ask Nandini to meet him tomorrow at lunch. U just send me the address and Arjun's contact no.!

Mr. Thakkar- sure! Thank you!

After disconnecting the call. Vivek looked towards Nandini,who was busy playing with the food in her plate.

Vivek- Nandu bacha?? Are you ready to meet him tomorrow or should I change the date ??

Nandini looked towards him and smiled- no dad! Am fine with it. Don't worry!

Vivek smiled at her - I'll send you the details.

Nandini nodded and concentrated on her food. All this while Manik's parents and fab 9 were looking at Manik,who too was playing with the food of his plate.

None spoke anything and let it go because they thought that everything would settle with time and circumstance.

Post dinner fab 9 left for their FAB9 Mansion and Niyonika and Raj for malhotra mansion bidding each other good night.

End