*****************

Eira pushed the knife forward and taking the advantage she pierced the knif in Ali's knee as he screamed ahe open the door and ran out of the place but stopped seeing the kitchen.

She walked in and switched on the all the stoves and ran out of the place.

She was shocked to see place without any guard and all but than shrugged it and walked out of the place.

As she was at a good distance she threw the lighter which she sneaked from ali and threw it and ran.

After she was out of the gate and was towards a random side the place boomed and she turned to look how filmy ot felt to do so.

She than walked fastly as if relaxed but blood was oozing from her neck.

**********************

He ran to her and picked her up and gave her twirl  making her gasp and hide her face in his neck.

He laughed at her fear and kept her down than hugged her to his dear life.

Eira stood on his toes to hug her and not let the wound touch him.

Imran and rehan sighed and grasp for air. They both walked  bring the car and van where the couple was.

Eira and Mustafa stood staring at each other Mustafa leaned his forehead on hers and smile wide at how she looked down shy.

He pulled her more to him and closed his eyes as if feeling her near him. Eira too kept her hands on his chest to feel his heart beat.

They both were too lost that habiba was in awe but the the boys felt cringe and habiba signalled aman with a smirk and he reflected her feature than at the same time they walked to the cars and pressed the horns and aman whistle loudly.

Mustafa cursed and looked to them all, but these people were smiling innocently.

Eira felt dizzy but held Mustafa and shrugged it thinking it was because of not having food.

"You can continue in your room now let's go before that ali comes again." Eira flinched at Ali's name remembering the way he treated her.

She sniffed and moved away from Mustafa and looked away.

"Eira, why are you so dressed? "Rehan asked suspiciously. Eira ignored him and walked pass everyone to sit the car knowing it was mustafa's they all looked at her but didn't said anything.

Mustafa jogged to his car and habiba was about to sit in van.

"Habiba! Can- "

"She won't!" Mustafa said knowing what she was saying. Eira sulked and sat. Mustafa shook his head and leaned to fasten her seatbelt but she stopped. Mustafa frown she shook her head and Mustafa sat on his seat and they all return back.

Ending something and beginning a new.

*********************