Chapter 14

Nahmir P.O.V

I pulled up to stay studio after I dropped Zion off at his boo house. He honestly had me highly fucked up with that stunt that girl pulled.

I parked the car and got out pulling my jacket closed from the harsh wind. I got buzzed in and went through the metal detector and got a visitor pass.

I found Tay studio, and knocked and let my myself inside when the producer waved his hand to come in.

It was a girl sitting on the couch while Tay was recording something, he didn't see me because his back was to the window.

"Are you the girl who answer the phone when I called," I asked her.

"Yeah why," she said with an attitude.

"Listen here, don't ever make it seem like you do something again with my nigga, give the phone to him or let that motherfucker ring," I said pointing at her getting my point across.

"Mir, why you messing with her," Tay said coming out the booth.

"I wasn't bothering nobody nigga, I just know she need to watch herself before I have some check her as," I said pushing his ass too.

I left his studio room, he followed me into the hall way

"You tryna be mad at me but you wasn't answering my phone calls today," he said grabbing my arm turning me around.

"I had classes and then I got busy right after my last class I just turned my phone off and forgot to let you know, but what I don't like it bitches answering your phone, I rather you just let that hoe ring," I said back.

"I know baby," said Tay as he hugged me close to his chest.

"Who is that anyway," I said looking up at him.

"Some girl that just joined the company, they wanted me to do a feature on her song to get her out there," he said back.

"Why you it's other niggas here that can do that," I said pouting.

"Your so cute when your jealous," he said kissing my forehead.

"Man whatever get off me," I said pushing him away blushing.

"Here take my keys to my house, and I'll send you the address, I'll meet you there in a little and we can have a movie night," Tay said to me.

"Can get snacks too," I said looking at him.

"Here," he said handing a $100.

"Thank you daddy," I said whispering in his ear.

"Watch yourself ," he said gripping my ass.

~

I got all the snacks and us some food to eat, he said he was on his way when I had just finished setting up.

Me and Tay had always clashed heads before but it felt like the industry was on our backs that we couldn't get away from it.

I heard the front door open as I got up off the couch to go give him a hug.

"I know I can be a cry baby sometimes," I said hugging him.

"I know exactly how you are, a big cry baby, and you always assume shit to early," he said back.

"Okay you don't have to be rude," I said pushing him.

"Listen I was in the wrong to let her hold my phone but you don't have snap so easily, nobody finna take me away from you," Tay said.

"Didn't seem like that when you dumped me," I said back.

"I was stupid for that I was letting the fame get to my head and letting bitches think they could have me, it was my own fault I didn't see I had everything I wanted right in front of me," Tay said wrapping me in his arms.

"Whatever you so sappy," I said laughing.

He smiled dragging me to the couch so we could enjoy our night.

~

Hi everyone it's Ke I know you guys hate me for leaving for so long. So I know I been saying I was buying a laptop and my ass bought a car. But I am gonna start saving my money to buy a laptop I'm just tight on money because I have to fix certain things with my car. But hopefully I can save up enough or when I come taxes come I can buy me a hood laptop. I know the book it dragging and that's my fault but I hope I can get this new job and have better pay checks. Anyway you guys take care of yourself❤️