The Heat of Lies

She lay on the bed. Open and ready for the passion and love she thought she would receive. I played her. Tricked her and didn't mind at all. After all, revenge is sweet. Is it not? Lips, tongues, and skin melted together in the most awkward way. I crawled over her and kissed her neck. She moved her leg between mine in response. A feeling flew through my blood stream. Disgust. Her taste. Her skin. Her scent. It was dreadful. I shuddered, breathing warm breath just under her ear. She pressed her knee against my groin and I jumped, startled. I wasn't exactly expecting that. No matter. I could feel the thirst and burn grow stronger in my throat. She thirsted for lust. I thirsted for blood. Not hers, particularly. I just wanted to... Well, finish what she started. I smiled to myself as clothing began to be removed. I straddled her waist and held up four sets of handcuffs.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" I suggested, dangling the handcuffs. She smiled. Ugly. Horribly ugly smile. I held back a gag. Just business, I told myself. I slowly handcuffed her wrists to the top two corner bed posts. She laughed and bit at my neck. Instinctively, I growled. She looked surprised for a moment as the grimace on my face was soon replaced with a smile. She shrugged. I pulled off her tie and wrapped it around my neck. She pulled me close and I moaned from the smell of her blood radiating from every pore. I gently slid my hand from her forehead down to her chin, my fingertips grazing across her eyes.

"Shh... Close your eyes.." I whispered. It was finally going to get fun. Gently, yes, ever so gently, I brushed my lips across her neck. She looked away, her eyes obeying my comand, exposing her neck more. This would be easy. I bit down, my fangs sinking into her neck. Immediately, blood poured out. I resisted the urge. She jumped at the sudden pain.

"I think you pierced the skin," she said surprised. Her body tensed which made things aggrivating.

"Sorry. I'll be more careful," I lied. I kept my voice calm. She slowly began to relax again, as I kissed down her arm. I reached her wrist and bit gently into her vein. Her fingers twitched and she jumped again, staring at me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she asked, her face puzzled. I looked innocently at her wrist.

"I'm sorry," I said slowly, almost childish. She smiled, after a few moments, and gave me a loving gaze. I smiled back. Then I thought about it. She seemed happy. Genuinely happy. Was this necessary? Did I really want to do this? My smile widened. Oh, yeah..

She now was blindfolded and I was fully naked and exposed. So we are clear, I didnt plan on doing anything sexual with her and I was keeping to my plan. I just felt safer and more graceful when I was free of clothing. I placed a pill on my tongue and gently licked her lips, slipping the pill into her mouth. She made a confused expression and I whispered seductively into her ear.

"Shhh... It'll enhance the experience.." I said. She bit her lip at the tone of my voice and swallowed the pill without hesitation. I waited patiently and she started to nod off. She closed her eyes beneath the blindfold. Mumbling slightly ineligible things, she fell into a deep sleep. Fast and efficient. Just the way I wanted. I stood up and got dressed. Suddenly there was no need for grace. I stared at her for a moment. She looked repulsive. Disgusting. There was no way to put it. I pulled two thick ropes out of a chest in the corner, and tied them around each ankle and to the end posts. Ropes. Better than handcuffs. Burned easier...

I reached up to remove the blind fold. I wanted to see the full affect on her face. I pulled out a pocket knife I kept in my back pocket. Revealing the blade made me smile. Oh, how deliciously fun. I had to grin more as I slid the unsharpened side of the blade against her inner thigh. Even in her deep sleep, she moaned. I shuddered at the sound. To someone who loved her, it may have sounded inviting or at least sexy. To me, it was just an annoying noise. I growled and jammed the blade hard into her thigh. The once cold handle in my hand soon turned warm as her blood oozed out of the wound. She gasped and her breathing grew quick as she adjusted to the pain. However, still she slept. Smiling to myself, I retrieved the weapon and trailed the letters L-I-A-R against her stomach. Red lines made the letters but there was no blood. I huffed disappointed then grinned. Got it. The best way to end this. Straddling her waist, I plunged the blade far into her flesh just under her right breast. I tugged the blade down to make the first letter, L. She screamed in pain and agony, as the blade pulled against her skin. Fully awake now. By the third letter, her screams sounded like music. My hands, now drenched in that beautiful shade of red, worked hard and accurately.

"What are you doing?! Why?! What have I done?!" she kept screaming. The shock and hurt that first displayed on her face, was now plastered there until the last letter was complete. Tears rolled down her face and I laughed as I finished. Beautiful. The blood compliments the scenery. I stood, suddenly expressionless. Too bad I'd have to destroy my artwork. I sighed as I poured several water bottles full of gasoline around the bed. The smell only made her cry worse as she put two and two together. She protested, knowing what was going to happen.

"I'd apologize but... Given the circumstances..." I said, fighting a smile. The corners of my lips twitched as I lit a single match. She stared in horror and gasped as I dropped the match.

Spontaneously, the room was in ablaze and it grew hot. Her screams and coughs tempted me to stay but the heat made the scene less entertaining and interesting. I turned my back on her and headed for the door. Her cries of protest itched on me. I wanted to watch and see her die, but those flames. Too hot. And there was no pleasure in watching your artwork be destroyed. I glanced back at her just as her body was engulfed in flames. Piercing screams made me smile one last time before closing the door. Job well done... On to the next...