Home

We drove home in silence. We pulled up to our driveway and silently sat there. "Shelly." His voice cracked. I frowned. "I love you, you're all I have. Please...don't ever hurt yourself again." *flashback* "Shelly why didn't you tell me?" He cried as he tightly squeezed my hand and I lay there in the hospital bed, cords and tubes connected to my body all over. "Please don't tell me that it's too late for me to help you...I really need you." I couldn't reply. In fact, I couldn't move or speak at all, but if I could, I would just hug him. Just tell him I'll be alright, to stop crying and just be there but I couldn't and it was all my fault. *flashback* I shook myself out of my inner thoughts. He was full on crying now. Cameron NEVER cries. I stayed silent. He sniffled. "Will you come inside and watch Spongebob with me?" He asked sniffling. I softly nodded, "sure.." I responded. "Like the old days..." He mumbled afterwards. He didn't think I heard him but I did...

----inside----

"Where's Nash?" I asked. He shrugged. I sat on the couch. Cameron sat beside me. "Cam." I whispered. He shot up. "Yeah?! Do you need anything?! Is there a problem?! What is it?!" He said. I lightly giggled. That made him grin. "God, how I miss that giggle" he said, shaking his head.

~that night~

I was on Twitter for a bit stalking Taylor. Cameron was reading 50 Shades of Grey and making hilarious reactions. All of my Twitter was mostly hate so I just busted out laughing for no apparent reason, threw my phone across the room, snuggled into Cam's chest and fell asleep.