Chapter 1 - Trust me

Anatsya POV

"Kiss me."

"Your wish is my command baby." He smirked. And was about to slam his lips on mine, before I heard my phone ringing.

I sighed in disappointment.

"Another time loverboy. I gotta take this." I excused myself and slide down from the bed, hearing him groan behind me.

I don't care if he is left frustrated with his visible hard-on. Anyways he is a fuckboy. If not me then he will find someone else.

"What?" I said annoyingly to the person on the other side of the call.

"Having a good time huh?" She said in a mock tone.

"You just ruined it." I took a cigar from the side table and asked the guy laying half-naked on my bed to lighten it.

"Whatever. Just tell me where the fuck are you?" She asked as I took a puff from my cigarette.

"My apartment." I said and turned to look at the man who was now dressing himself up with the scattered clothes, we just ripped from each others body and threw carelessly on the floor. Too bad we won't be able to do anything more today. Or tomorrow, or ever again.

I have this tendency to never go beyond one nightstand. And if the deed doesn't happen within the time then it's their bad. I have nothing to lose.

"Be ready, we are coming to get you. And then we will head straight to the college." She said.

"College? Didn't we agreed that we were going to attend university?" I asked in confusion.

"Ask that to Sam. It was her idea. If it was up to me I wouldn't even go to school."

"Suck it up, Jui. Education is important." I smashed the cigar and threw it in the dustbin. "Pick me up in twenty minutes. See ya later."

I cut the call.

"Get out of here. And never show me your face again." I said to the man whose name I still don't know. Not that he knows mine. I like it better to keep my identity private rather than sharing it with someone I would never interact with again.

"Gladly." He winked. "Just remember if you ever need me, I am only one call away."

I raised my eyebrows at him as he wrote something down on a blank note and kept it on my tablet. Soon after when I heard my door slamming, I decided to take a look at the paper he just scribbled. Obviously, it has to be his number. I scoffed.

A sly smirk came onto my face as I threw that thing in the dustbin.

When I say never. It's never till forever.

I was just in my panties and bra as I decided to take a shower. Better get that man's smell off of my body before starting the day. Thank the lord, he wasn't like those clingy desperate jerks. Otherwise, it would have taken me a lot more time to get him out of my house instead of him going on his own.

After showering I immediately dressed up myself, wearing light blue ripped jeans and a white crop top with a casual black jacket. I am not a huge fan of makeup but I do like applying it to my face. I didn't overdo it much and took my necessary things to go out.

As I locked my house and waited for the lift to come, I again saw my phone buzzing. It must be Jui again. Or someone else from the group.

I glanced at my phone and saw a familiar number on display. Which unfortunately was not of Jui. I picked up the call.

"Speak."

"Siya, we need you. There is a bit issue here. It's better if you come and sort this out on your own. Though we will be more than happy to do that but-"