Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!

Magsimula sa umpisa

His eyes widened as he looked around and sighed, "I'll see you later M'lady, it seems they have ran off, again." I giggled as he ran off.

Old Alpha walked over to me, his eyes shinned. "You ready Yuki-chan?" I nodded and within a second we were outside the village.

Waving goodbye to the wolf that had been my sensei for a year I took off through the village towards Tsunade's office. Ignoring the shouts coming from the older wolf for me to get back there, and not run in the village so fast. Although his voice soon faded, as I got farther from him.

  ....................................................................................

As I approached I heard a couple voices, one happened to be, Naruto! I knocked, then after hearing a reply I walked in.

"Hey Granny!" I greeted.

There in the room I found Tsunade, Shizune, Naruto, a girl I'm sure is Sakura, some blonde girl, the lazy teen I remember to be Shikamaru and my favorite sensei, Jirayia.

Everyone stared at me for a second until Naruto ran over to me and hugged me. "Yuki-chan!" He let go as he turned red, does he have a fever again?

"No way! Yuki, is that really you?" Shikamaru asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Hey Shikamaru, and Sakura, it seems that Granny didn't kill you huh?" I paused to laugh while Tsunade's eye twitched as she chose to let it slide, I turned to the blonde. "And- who are you?"

"What?! So neither you, nor Naruto remember me?!" She exclaimed.

I only shrugged, Naruto turned to Tsunade as he ignored the girls outburst. "So Granny, who is going to be my opponent?"

She pointed to the window. Naruto looked before walking over to it and opening the window and looking out.

"So Naruto, you went and got all grown up." My ears perked at the man's voice.

"Kakashi sensei!" Naruto shouted happily.

I ran over to them, Kakashi looked at me before smiling. "Look's like you did too, huh Yuki?' I smiled.

"Oh, Kakashi sensei, I got you something." Naruto reached into his pouch.

"Hmm?" Kakashi replied lazily.

Naruto pulled out a Ichi Ichi Paradise book, my eye twitched. 'Look's like Jirayia finished his book he was working on.'

"N-No way!" Kakashi shouted, his one visible eye shinning.

"Yup, the first Icha Icha book in three years. Pretty boring to me, but you like this stuff so yeah." Naruto grinned rubbing the back of his head.

I shivered, "I hate, no despise those books. Stupid Pervy Sage for making Naruto and I read and edit them." I mumbled as I walked back inside the room. Tsunade looked amused just like everyone else did, except Jirayia who turned white at seeing my reaction of his book. I glared at him, causing him to turn more white.

"Stop playing around you two!" Tsunade shouted.

I sat on the window seal as I heard Naruto asked Kakashi, "So, are you my opponent?"

"Well, you're half right." Kakashi answered.

Naruto jumped past me as he got back in the room, Kakashi stayed outside leaning on the window. He looked at Sakura, Naruto and I.

"Naruto, you Sakura and Yuki will be my opponents." He stated plainly.

I smirked, just then a ball of fur jumped through the window and tackled me. On instance I kicked the belly, picking it up and off of me before I jumped up.

Seeing that it was old Alpha, I rubbed my head sheepishly. "Oh, hey Old man Alpha."

"Yuki! Why did you just run off like that?" He chided me.

I looked at everyone, then took out one of my marked kunai. "Well, see you later guys!" I waved.

Throwing it passed a shocked Kakashi, I took a step and pushed off the window seal before releasing the seal on the kunai. I landed on the building over before I took off running.

  ....................................................................................

3rd Person Pov

  ....................................................................................

Everyone, except Jirayia and Naruto were shocked at how graceful Yuki's moves had become. Naruto though, he was still in awe every time he saw how graceful her moves had gotten. The old wolf groaned and muttered.

"I hate it when she does that. She's getting harder to catch." He then bowed to Tsunade and grinned at Jirayia. "I say Jirayia-chan, that girl has gotten a lot better. I can barely catch her now, don't you worry though,we taught her quite a bit. Well goodbye Lady Hokage, take good care of that girl will ya?" Not waiting for an answer he unsummoned himself.

  ....................................................................................

End of Chapter 1!!! The sequal's up, a lot sooner than I thought too. Since I was sick and had nothing better to do I was able to plan everything for the story. So what ya think?

This chapter is not edited