═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Kakucho and Sanzu were running around everywhere looking for the little girl. They met up again in front of the ferris wheel with no Coco.

"Fuck, where did she go??" Sanzu was panting. To make matters worse, Mikey suddenly called sucking the remaining life out of the two men.

"H-hey...." Kakucho cleared his throat.

"I'm on my way to get my daughter.... How is she?" Mikey asked. Kakucho's heart dropped and looked at Sanzu with a blank face, giving him a really bad feeling.

"Oi Kakucho, how's my daughter?" Mikey asked again, but now in a more angrier tone. Kakucho just sighed.

"We lost her..."

Mikey just hung up and his anger completely took him over, his face became blank and darkness surrounded his eyes.

"Those fuckers..." He muttered.

"I'll kill them."

Mikey told the driver to go in full speed, they arrived in minutes after that. He ran inside the park along with his two body guards and scattered around. It didn't take long for Mikey to find his daughter, when he got closer, his eyes shocked him.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

The man and the woman were sitting on the bench near the entrance of the park while Coco was on her lap and Draken standing beside them. The woman found Coco really cute and kept poking her cheek.

"Ken, she's so cute!"

"Emma, doesn't she look familiar to him..." Emma's face turned into a serious one and she started examining the little one's features.

"Hey, there's no way he had a daughter, right?" Emma nervously chuckled.

"Maybe, maybe not." He replied.

"How do we contact her family, she doesn't even know one thing." Emma sighed.

"You're pretty." Coco spoke, making Emma blush and smile.

"And you too!" She pointed at the man, making him chuckle.

"Emma!" A voice called, making all three of them flinch. Coco immediately looked at the direction of the voice and she smiled.

"Daddy!" She got off of Emma's lap and ran to her father, hugging his legs tight.

"Mikey!" She stood up, feeling a lot of emotions.

"Daddy, I thought I lost you." Coco looked at him with tears in her eyes. Mikey picked her up and hugged her tight.

"That's never going to happen, baby." He replied while emotionlessly looking at Emma and the man.

"Daddy, these people saved me!" She pointed at the couple.

"They're really pretty." She giggled.

"Did you say thank you?" He asked.

"Oops, where are my manners, thank you for helping me!" She smiled at them. Emma nervously smiled back.

"Mikey, you have a daughter?" The man chuckled.

"Yeah, I do." He looked at her smiling face, feeling calm.

"We should go." He started walking.

"You didn't tell her anything?" Emma yelled. He turned around glaring at her.

"Why should I? You guys don't deserve to be anywhere near her after what you both did." He replied.

"Mikey!" The man called.

"Shut it, Ken-chin." He turned around again and started walking, while the women broke down.

As they were leaving the park, Sanzu and Kakucho found them both, they didn't dare to go anywhere near them but Mikey noticed. He faced them with a death glare.

"I'll take care of her myself." With that, he left.

.   * ˚ * ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ . ⊹ . ✧ . *
. ˚    ·    * .   ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ  ⋆ .   
* ˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ . ⊹ .
✧ . * . ˚    ·    * .   ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚ ⊹
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ  ⋆ .   *
˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤ . ⊹ .
✧ . * . ˚    ·   
*
.   ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚ ⊹

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════