"Mikey, your wifey just came back home." Sanzu replied

"Shut up." Mikey raised his voice.

"Sorry."

"Act normal, I'll deal with her myself." Mikey ordered.

"As you say, boss."

Mikey hung up started looking at different pictures of Coco in his phone, he clicked his tongue.

"I have a bad feeling..."

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Hanae and her daughter entered inside while Sanzu and Kakucho were leaving with Coco being in Kakucho's arm. She gripped tight to his coat and buried her head in it as they were glaring at her.

"Eyes off, Hanae." Sanzu spoke. Hanae rolled her eyes and kept looking at the girl.

"Why is Mikey suddenly being so protective of her?" Hanae thought to herself.

Kakucho started walking at a faster pace and when they went outside. Coco looked at Sanzu and smiled at him.

"Thank you." She spoke. Sanzu felt so happy inside knowing he made that child happy.

"Anything for you, kid." He smiled back.

They took her to the amusement park as Mikey had ordered them to. Sanzu and Kakucho took turns when sitting with her on a certain ride. She had some much fun, she was smiling and giggling, like how Ayaka was with Mikey. But, not having her father with her made her feel lonely a bit.

She still loves her father though, a lot. She thought her father was a scary man who didn't have a heart, but he showed affection to her.

Coco didn't want to make Kakucho tired, so she decided to walk for a bit. Her legs were okay so there wasn't any problem. They were in a big crowd and Coco was being pushed around so she lost her grip to Kakucho's hand and got lost. They were far behind her and she was far away from them.

Coco first got out of the crowd and then when she didn't see anyone around, she started panicking.

"D-daddy?" Coco got scared, really scared. She was lost, she thought she was never going home again.

She walked and walked until she bumped into a couple and fell down.

"I'm sorry!" She immediately stood up and bowed.

"Look Ken, she's so cute." The woman took Coco in her arms, she had sandy blond hair and she looked really beautiful and somewhat familiar to the little girl. Next to her was a tall man with black hair that was tied up and he had a dragon tattoo on his temple.

"Are you lost, little one?" She asked. Coco nodded in response.

"What's your name?"

"C-Coco." She replied.

"My, what a cute name for a cute girl." She turned around, facing the man in front of her who thought Coco looked awfully familiar to someone he knew.