CHAPTER ONE:

ROSWELL

ROSWELL.

"We're worried about you Wes."

The famous line, right before a deadly blow.

"We wanted to enroll you in a school made for people who had the same issues as you." The way his mother spoke the word issues, make Wesley's blood boil.

To him, he was a perfectly fine person. He had good grades, was one of the top players on his football team, and was constantly polite.

Yet-here he was, now trying to figure out what his parents thought was wrong with him currently.

"We know it's a lot to take in, so we will leave you some time to let it sink in. Here's a brochure," his mother said, delivering him the light blue paper as his mother and father both left the room in a scramble.

His eyes scanned over the paper.

ROSWELL.
SCHOOL FOR TROUBLED YOUTH.
Each child comes back a better person.

It was very apparent, the brochure was targeted at parents. It showed photo stock pictures of happy teenagers, with wide smiles. Is this what they wanted from Wes?

He wasn't an optimistic person, maybe if he faked a smile more often his parents would leave him alone. Right?

A sigh left his mouth and he turned the piece over and read about the place.

Our focus is on enriching your child, allow them a safe place to be open, and explain how they feel.

At our school we recognize how hard it is to open up about your dilemmas, to make it easier we contribute therapy any time of day.

Our teachers are some of the promising in the country and we make sure that your child recognizes that mental health and education are two of the most important things.

After reading it, he quickly pulled out his phone and searched the school and he felt the blood leave his face.

It was a boarding school in the UK, far away from his school, his home, and his family.

As he continued reading, it only seemed to get worse. The school separated between the boys and girls to avoid confrontation but they meant to avoid teen pregnancy.