The old woman chuckled, "Well, I saw Gojo the first time came here by destroying my roof, it was an accident. I guess he just fought with someone, and that boy acted all so fine while calmly order a green tea mochi. That's when I knew he's a curse."

Utahime and you decided to continue hearing Miranda's story while having breakfast.

"Then one day, the boy in pinkette hair name Sukuna came here as well. At first he just stood outside of my shop while looking inside, he thought I couldn't see him but when he knew I could, he decided to bought cookies. Then Gojo came and that's when those two met here."

"If they are curses then what are you two?" Miranda then asked.

You both were hesitate at first but seeing this woman seems to be safe so you tell her. "We are normal humans just like you, but we had the ability to reincarnate multiple times."

"Oh my." React Miranda with a gasp.

"My goal is to help Sukuna, while Hime-chan here she supposed to exorcise him, but I tried to stopped her and she agrees and become my friend now." You said while smiling at Utahime, making the black haired woman blush a little.

"Oh, so you two were once enemies?!" laugh Miranda surprise.

"But yeah... The truth is, Sukuna and Gojo left." You said in the end with a sad expression.

Miranda stopped for a while, "Why?"

"I-I don't really understand the whole reason but I've been living with those two for ten years, it just happened yesterday that I'm going to stopped meeting them. It was so sad I—" you stopped yourself because a sudden tear fall from your (e/c) eyes again.

Miranda automatically wrapped her arms around you for comfort while Utahime looking at you from across with teary eyes.

You kept crying quietly in the elder arms, somehow her embrace was warm and soft. It reminded you of someone but who?

"Y/n, Iori. I believe, those boys left for a good reason." She suddenly said, making you two to listen.

"I know deep down, they really care about you two, more than anyone else. Do you two know why?"

You both shook your head as Miranda tells a little flashback.

= * ੈ✩‧₊˚Flashback * ੈ✩‧₊˚ =

"Man, your home made mochi is always the best, Obba-chan!" compliment Gojo along with Sukuna who only give thumbs up towards Miranda.

It was Sukuna's first time trying a mochi after his lost playing truth or dare with the blindfold guy. That's why Gojo command him to eat the mochi, whether he like it or not he still have to chewed it down.

But still, it seems cookies and pancakes are the remain favorite sweets for the king of curse.

"Obba-chan."

"Yes??" called Miranda from the counter while she's wiping the dishes.

"Thank you, for accepting us here. Giving us food, although sometimes I would run away not to pay for it hehe." Gojo said with his tongue sticking out.

"Aish, what's with you all sudden?" she chuckled.

"But for real, thank you. We love you." Gojo said again making Miranda feel touched.

Sukuna just nod in agreement, while continue on eating.

For a second Miranda had tears in her eyes, they are curses and yet, they can say such sweet things that some human would hard to said it like that from the mouth.