Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Crystal's P.O.V

We finnally landed in England. I didn't sleep at all on the plane but my Mother did. I am so tyred and so jet-lagged that almost fainted. "Are you ok hun" My mother asked looking worried (as usall) " i'm fine i'm just a little jet-lagged."I say to her so she will stop worring. We head over to the baggage collection area to get our bags and then get in to the taxi that's going to take us to our new house and new family.

When we got to the house Mum had to wake me up because i had fell asleep because of the jet-lagg. The house was a lovely big wooden house with a sky-light and the back yard runs on to a little creek. It's amazing there's a little paddock out the back with 3 horses and one of them is mine she is a Mouse gray Purebred spanish horse called Moonlight and her compeating name is Filly of the moon. I take it the other two horses are the daughter's in other words my 'new' sister.

"Hello hun you must be Crystel i'm Justin i'm your new farther and this is your new sister Alex. You two wont be sharing a room but you two will have to get along ok oh and crystel you might have noticed your horse has been droped off.." justin said but the got cut off by Alex "Oh and that thourbred is mine so stay away from him he is my compeating horse the other is a race horse ok stay away from my horse ok just warning you." Alex snapped at me.

"Hey Alex do you have Iphone charger if so do you mine if i use it." I asked nicely hoping she wouldn't mined "YER what ever i don't care just do talk to me i'm busy."Alex again snapped at me "thanks i gess" i said softly

I grabed all of my new clothes for school tommorow wich is a bit full on because like we landed at 3:51 and it's now 9:25 and i am freking tyred and want to sleep in tommorow but i can't because of school. Well better sleep.

************************************************************************************************

********************* Hoped you liked this Chapter like these 2 the chapters will all be short

THANKS