1

It's been a week since the horrid accident happened

The girl is now seen asleep in a medium sized room with only the bare minimum of furniture.

The atmosphere was gloomy with a raven suddenly cawing outside; how cliche, what was once a cheerful and energetic child turned to a gloomy and quiet child matching the atmosphere of today.

The rain might still be flowing in this young girl's heart, but as the sun sets and rises the rain will never fall forever.

!
A knock was heard, due to the lack of furniture the sound from the knock bounced creating an echo.
A murmur could be heard outside if you listened close enough.

...
It's been a month now.
The young girl's eyes are still devoid of emotion but she seems to be getting better by time, but of course the never ending rain that resides in her heart has not been evicted yet.

They allowed her to go outside to play as what kids her age would usually do, the blind folded man that was watching her had an urgent call making him excuse himself from the child.

"Y/N-chan, I have to pick up this call, you go play in the park!"
The blindfolded man said happily but with pity at the child who witnessed a horrific scene at such an early age.

The girl did not do anything to respond, but the man knew in his mind and heart that she agreed,
After hearing that he went and picked up his phone to work on his business; privately.

The girl all alone then decided to go to the nearby playground,
Once there, she sat at one of the swings, swinging herself with her tiny feet that wore white sandals.

The peace she felt was quickly interrupted, by a noise that mimicked an explosion,
As the girl looked to where the sound came from she saw a young green haired boy get bullied and abused by three children,
An Ashe Blonde especially.

As a girl whose seen too many disturbing things that not even average adults have seen, she found the idea of man suffering as a funny and amusing concept,
She laughed and enjoyed the suffering of people,
In short she lacked Symphony.

She loved the scene that was unfolding in front of her glowing e/c eyes,
How amusing that a child was crying because of not having a quirk, is that really something to cry about?

'How pathetic' she muttered, earning the attention of the children that were committing an act of bullying.

"What do you mean?"
One the blonde's acquaintance asked.

"It's quite amusing seeing someone cry about an ability that one does not need to live life, if you are crying about death then that would be acceptable but to cry about something that isn't even a necessity to live is as funny as a comedian making a joke."
The girl said surprising the four children.

"B-but y-you don-n't unders-stand, having a qui-irk is need-ed to be a hero...."
Said the green haired male.

"So?Is being a hero a necessity to live then?
...
I despise people like you, the ones who cry just because they can't get what they want, it's quite pathetic if you ask me."
The girl said and left them to their own business.

.
.
.

She was away from them, she was in the greener part of the park, feeling at ease when suddenly she heard an inhumane sound coming from her back, chills ran down her spine; slowly she turned back to see a cursed spirit pushing her forward into blackness.