Good Morning

I wake up to the sun beaming in my eyes. I pull the blue sheets over my body and groan, I was up to late to be waking up with the sunrise. I turn and face Namaari pulling the sheets over me head. She's already staring at me.

"Morning Princess~" She says in a sleeply sexy voice.

"Yeah good morning to you too Dep la, how long have you been staring?!" I tease and question.

"Oh please the first thing you did when you woke up was turn to face me." She shot back. Namaari was laying on her side propping herself up by her arm. Her other hand played with her short dark undercut. Her eyes were dark and tired, I could feel them staring at my parted lips.

"ugh whatever" I push her, then turn my back towards the princess. I settle back into the bed getting ready to fall back asleep, but then I feel arms wrap around my waist. "Namaari-" I exclaim.

"Oh princess please" I feel her pulling her body closer, "Don't you want to cuddle?" My heart melts at her words. She kisses the back of my neck and holds me in her arms.

"Fine, just because it's too early to get up anyway." I lie, actually having lots to finish today.

"Right, too early~" Namaari teases, seeing right through my lie but doesn't mind. She sighs snuggling up to my back, I can feel her warm smile on my skin. We just lay there cuddling in the sunrise, blue sheets covering us from the hips down. I hold her hands and breathe deeply trying to savor ever second of it.

these bitches gay

Just wanted to make a short cute chapter. Hope you liked it :)